• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

illinois new guy

cokeguy

i am not typically much of a "joiner" but have been sneaking around this site for about a year ( been playing about a year and a half)and have found some really helpful info so thought i would jump in with both feet and introduce myself and more so offer a big THANK YOU to those who share their knowledge with the questions that are asked !
i am a late bloomer ( 52 , WHERE HAS THIS SPORT BEEN ALL MY LIFE? LOL!) i have played at least once a week since starting . i managed to drag 5 of my buddies into this with me who are also "hooked " !
again , this is not about me but more so , to say thanks to those who help us new guys out!

i am in the northwest suburbs of Chicago , i tend to hover around black bear , wheeler , and live near shady oaks . i've played 13 different courses in my area ,and am trying to get out to more to experience the variety.

Hi coke dude! same there here. 54 this year and I just getting feet wet. Loving the sport!

i am in the northwest suburbs of Chicago , i tend to hover around black bear , wheeler , and live near shady oaks . i've played 13 different courses in my area ,and am trying to get out to more to experience the variety.

Welcome. I am not to far north of you. I play Fairfield in Round Lake and Fox river park in Silver lake WI a lot.

Latest posts