• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[FSOT] I'm out guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.
CE Eagle...if available, I'm interested. Is it L or X? Weight? Condition? Ink?

I want a ce firebird for xmas. Any left, weight not important. Let me know if any survive to me because I believe there have been many requests.

i just got out of a 12 hour work night lol. responded to more pm's. we are getting some things done. i have room in the inbox for now lol. lets keep plastic moving!!! again....if my inbox is full please post your wants here. your timestamp matters!!

gotta rest guys! lots of pm's responded to and many more to come! lots of goodies left so please pm me!!! again....if my inbox is full please post your wants here. your timestamp matters!!

bump for the cause - WASP rimmed buzzzes?

what's sitting around... Non-FR wasp-rims are preferred!

Slightly used - oh, even better!!

just got back online 45 mins or so ago. will be here for a bit responding to pm's and posts. getting to everyone as fast as possible. thanks for the patience

guys.....i responded to a few pm's and im waiting on responses. it may be a day or 2 until i can get to everyone but i will as fast as i can. i gotta get ready for work but will be intouch as soon as possible.

if you cant pm me due to a full inbox please post here. your timestamp DOES matter whether you get a disc or not. thanks again!!!!

yes this is a quick copy response but i gotta go to work lol.. thanks again guys!

That orange CE Firebird is calling my name but I think Sky may have beaten me. Oh well, got my eye on something else kinda interesting. PM'd.

I was hoping that it was taffy but it is candy. I passed on the FX^^^

ce firebirds, what we got if any left.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts