• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Imaginary Holes

ishelost

Hope its not just me but I was wondering if anyone else imagines holes in the scenery around them. When I'm driving down the road, taking a walk, or just looking out the window I constantly make up holes out of what I am looking at. Narrow cuts through the trees or scenic hyzers around a park bench, anywhere, I am hooked. Its not only entire holes either. I envision approach shots over the creek behind my workplace. Basically, I see discgolf everywhere. I have to say I like it, but some people might call me crazy when they see me practicing an imaginary drive over the building, around the dumpster, and through the opening in the parking lot. Anyone else?

I do this all the time. I see a piece of land and I visualize holes I could make.

yeah i have to say if you are a disc golfer that is just something you will always do. my wife tends to get a bit annoyed when we are driving down the street and i am looking everywhere but the road. when she asks me what i am looking at i say i found an awesome spot to put a hole.

Yep, I'm pretty sure most all of us do this, myself included.

Hells yeah! I do this all the time. I wish I could be like Johnny Appleseed except with tee pads and baskets. I visualize holes all over the place. Im glad Im not the only one that does this.

Whew. …I'm not crazy…well maybe…. Actually I do the same thing with ball golf and disc golf! Just today, during lunch, I was riding by a church property and I was visualizing various holes. They have a beautiful piece property with a lot of evaluation change and I was imagining the best place to put baskets. I guess that makes nuts as well. :D

There is a really good hole at work from the "smokers area" to the park across the street. Frogger style dodging cars and everything. I imagine a lot of disc golf holes when I'm out playing ball golf. I almost want to take my discs to ball golf and drive twice...

I thought you were talking about me.

Don't worry though. It never goes away. It is a hopeless addiction!

I am ALWAYS wondering what it would be like to be able to have the streets around the building I work in EMPTY and to throw a disc down W Jackson BLVD in Downtown Chicago. Like an urban DSC course maxed

Luckily for me, my gf is almost as obsessed as I am, so whenever we're driving around we come up with holes or even whole courses in places we pass.

Yep I do this all the time.

Of course I also did the same kind of thing when I played CounterStrike 6 hours a day. Its much less creepy to tell someone that'd be a nice fairway for a disc golf hole as opposed to telling someone that would be a good hiding spot lol.

Yep I do this all the time.

Of course I also did the same kind of thing when I played CounterStrike 6 hours a day. Its much less creepy to tell someone that'd be a nice fairway for a disc golf hole as opposed to telling someone that would be a good hiding spot lol.

haha....wow, im glad someone admitted this one as well

I think it feeds the urge but it doesnt

Latest posts