• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

inbounds Disc Golf Flight Chart Updates

38 discs added to the inFlight Guide! It's been a long time. We know. You've been asking for updates and now you get one. A big one. The link below is to the Matrix view but feel free to switch back to the list view to filter/sort. Enjoy!

http://www.inflightmatrix.com

Axiom Mayhem
Axiom Panic
Axiom Tenacity
DGA Tremor
Discmania MD4
Discmania TDx
Discraft Challenger OS
Discraft Challenger SS
Discraft Punisher
Discraft Ringer GT
Full Turn Cruise
Full Turn Voyage
Gateway Diablo
Gateway Journey
Gateway Ninja (New)
Gateway Siren
Innova Firestorm
Innova Wombat3
Latitude 64 Zion
Legacy Aftermath
Millennium Taurus
Mint Alpha
MVP Dimension
MVP Limit
MVP Particle
MVP Relativity
Ozone Andro C (Retooled)
Ozone Hyperion
Prodigy X2
Prodigy X3
Prodigy X4
Prodigy X5
Reptilian Gila
Vibram Crag
Vibram Launch
Wham-O Voyager
Yikun Kui
Yikun Lu

If I'm exceding the distance of a given disc but not reaching the distance of another disc should I be seeing a similar flight pattern to what I should be seeing at the distance that is listed.

You have the MVP Dimension and the MVP Limit with the exact same numbers.

That observation is correct. Based on the flight values we have available, that's how it appears. The assumption is that as we have greater access to more data, the numbers will begin to separate.

If I'm exceding the distance of a given disc but not reaching the distance of another disc should I be seeing a similar flight pattern to what I should be seeing at the distance that is listed.

Any chance you could share an example? Not totally sure how to answer this without a little more detail.

I can get over 347' with both TeeBirds and Alphas but cant get a Destroyer much over 400' but see a good turn before a healthy fade which basically emulates the -19, 61 you have listed. I also see ~400' with a Tern but far more turn and almost no fade. Are you going to get a copy of the 2017 guide printed?

I can get over 347' with both TeeBirds and Alphas but cant get a Destroyer much over 400' but see a good turn before a healthy fade which basically emulates the -19, 61 you have listed. I also see ~400' with a Tern but far more turn and almost no fade. Are you going to get a copy of the 2017 guide printed?

Any number of factors could be contributing to the flight paths that you're seeing. One example could be OAT. Another could be variation in disc weight. The best answer (although the least well received) is "it depends".

It's not likely that we'll be printing a 2017 book. To compensate for the increase in material (due to having over 800 discs in there), we would have to raise the price again. That along with the fact that print media is in sharp decline, we don't really see a solid market for a book version of our utility going forward.

Just added another 17 discs to the inFlight Guide!

MVP Deflector
Innova Caiman
Fourth Circle Taipan
DGA Steady-BL
Guru Fenris
Black Zombie BerZerker
Gateway Apex
Infinite Discs Slab
Innova Gator3
Legacy Pursuit
Legacy Fighter
Streamline Runway