• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

indiana golfers

soxfan1982

Bogey Member
where all the indiana golfers?? are there any even on here? if so what part? definitely interested in trading course info or maybe even set up a trip or to if anyone is interested.

I'm from south western Indiana transplanted to Florida, and in a few weeks will be going to West Virginia for a few months (hopefully no more than 6). My favorite courses in Indiana are (Mesker Park, Evansville), (Deming Park Terre Haute), and (Trafalgar Fly 18).

I'm originally from South Bend and have played just about all the courses north of Indy. Although I've been on the east coast since 1990, I play in Indiana a few times each year. Rum Village and Wilson Pk are very nice even though I don't hear them mentioned a lot.

Indy golfer here....I mostly play in Indianapolis and the surrounding areas. www.Dgcoursereview.com is a great site to check out for some decent reviews of the Indiana courses.

Fr0sty711 said:
Im from muncie Indiana i usally play at McCulloch park!

Go in the creek off of hole 3 and find my champ leopard! Although the water was high and I was playing in the rain, so it's probably half way to Indy by now.

i have played george wilson park and thought it was a really fun course....also played the course in kokomo, in.....i think its called highland park. very short course but fun......cool to have something to do when i go visit my parents

I've played Matt Lovasko and Valapraiso...both are fun parks.

If I had to pick one, it would be Valpo by a long shot. They've redone the course in the last 2 years or so...

It used to be a 21, now it's a 24. You're always running up 100-200 feet to see the pin, lots of challenging holes.