• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Indiana Summer series

Mike-are the series points and standings listed anywhere? I know a couple people who have been playing and am interested in seeing how they are doing.

Jon is doing alright ;)....they only have the series points at the tournaments...no-where online has it posted that I know of right now...

I wish I could have made it to the Checkered Flag this year, but I couldn't pass up vacation.

Anyone know who I should talk to about getting more tournaments included in this series next year? I believe Indianapolis is the furthest south those tournaments go, but there are some great Southern Indiana courses like the Fun Farm, Buffalo Trace, English and Patoka.

I played on Saturday at Brookside. It was a fun day, with a pretty huge turnout. There were 90+ people, so it ended up being pretty slow both rounds.

yeah I figured that mash...lol its the 2nd biggest tourney in Indiana...wish I coulda gone but I ended up staying out late with some friends that were in town from college so...I didn't wanna make the 3 hr trip on 3 hours of sleep haha....ummmm as far as who to talk to...call anyone on the list I posted on the first post...its kinda hard to tell who actually "runs the summer series" becuase its a joint effort for all the TD's to stay posted...I guess if you had someone down south with experience to running tournaments I wouldn't see why they would appose....

Summer Series Point Standings

I found that Bloomington Disc golf course is keeping Summer Series standings on their website: http://bdgc.org/
Look under Results > Summer Series 2009

Just so everyone knows three rivers open on July 19th has been moved from Shoaff park to sweeney park. Same times and everything we just meet at west sweeney

Just so everyone knows three rivers open on July 19th has been moved from Shoaff park to sweeney park. Same times and everything we just meet at west sweeney

ahh good to know thank you dave!!! I was gonna call the TD later this week to make sure :) I heard sweeny is a better park anyways lol

West Swinney is awesome, Fort Wayne's best IMO. I really want to play but doubt I'll be able to.

Thinking about doing some best shot doubles that saturday.
Hit me up if you might be interested.

Also have camping space at my house availible but im on the other side of town from the park.

Email: [email protected]
or
260-417-4789

Anyone know who I should talk to about getting more tournaments included in this series next year? I believe Indianapolis is the furthest south those tournaments go, but there are some great Southern Indiana courses like the Fun Farm, Buffalo Trace, English and Patoka.

I agree here, what about a southern Indiana championship and a northern Indiana championship... ? Finals (North vs South) could switch up locations each year. Just some thoughts..

Latest posts