• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Indiana Summer series

OK, I'm trying to get a ride to Kokomo. I've never played the course, but always heard it was a good one. We'll see what happens.

Dude, you're in shape, just ride your bike! LOL, J/K. I wish I could play but I have to work. Good luck boys. I played that course really well the first time I played it; it's not difficult.

well good, im still gonna play in am3...whether I bag or not! I shot -2 at my home course today (playing with my friends who don't care if there in your way or whatever) so plenty of distractions :-/ and hopefully my wrist holds up tommorow...not doing that bad so far now that I messed with my technique a little...ill see you tommorow jon! im leaving here at like 6 and I should be getting there at like 8 so im gonna play a round before the tourny starts

How did the tourney go today Mike? Lots of people? How'd you shoot?

I'm looking forward to the Checkered Flag in Indy since it's the closest one to me. Brookside is my favorite course in Indy but it's too bad we aren't playing a round at George Washington also. I think those two courses compliment each other really well.

How did the tourney go today Mike? Lots of people? How'd you shoot?

I shot 5 over for the day, lost 2 putters in the water and a brand new eagle....Finished 5th and missed the payout (4th spot) by 2 strokes... EVERYONE at bestshot was yelling at me when they heard I played novice :p so I will be playing the rest of the series in Am2/intermediate...we had a total of 89 participants which was a huge success, I hope to see that turnout at logansport this weekend!

7-Jun Michiana Open Pro/Am Mishawaka Wilson Park Mark Hazlep 574-993-5290

Sorry this is not called the Michiana open anymore, It's called the Power Of Soul....mark corrected me, I appologize for the mis-information

Hey whats the scoop on this. Is there an online flyer or anything for the info (costs/divisions/players pack/payouts/times/etc). hook me up if you have one.

I havn't gotten the flyer yet, call mark hazlep for more info...he has the flyers but I havn't grabbed on yet...its a C-tier event, all divisions will be offered

Good to meet you, Mike. Sorry I wasn't too jovial, but I was nursing a really bad hangover. That did reflect on my round, too; last spot to cash in Am II. Lost a brand new Champ Boss, but replaced it with a Star one with an Indiana Summer Series stamp. The temp course was sweeet! See you at Logansport, tomorrow!

Terre Haute

Why dosen't this go more south into Indiana? In Florida they have the Florida Tour http://www.fabflatour.org/consisting of about 15-20 events per year for a points based system. I understand the differences in weather in Florida than Indiana, but you could start in March in southern Indiana, and end in late Oct or early Nov in Southern Indiana. Places like Terre Haute, Evansville, English, Patoka, ect there are all kinds of great courses in southern Indiana, and it would probably draw more competition further north if it was a points based series. It would not be uncommon for a people to drive 5-6hrs for the points based events if we knew they were going to be at our tournament in a couple of months.

The Haute is a quick drive from Indy and Deming Park is a great course!

Good to meet you, Mike. Sorry I wasn't too jovial, but I was nursing a really bad hangover. That did reflect on my round, too; last spot to cash in Am II. Lost a brand new Champ Boss, but replaced it with a Star one with an Indiana Summer Series stamp. The temp course was sweeet! See you at Logansport, tomorrow!

ouch...I gave my buddy my champ boss that was beat becuase he lost his beat one AND his newer one....and 2 others of his favorites..im glad I only lost putters :p that temp course was badass...I parked hole 14 (the first one I met up with you and bombed it over the road haha) it was a fun time..I just hope the course isn't flooded tommorow..im gonna take alot of towels and water with me...

Oh, yea! That was a great day for disc golf. I really liked how they moved the one basket that was in the water. It wasn't too bad other than the extreme downhill shot that murdered my rounds. Two 5's...Gggrrrrr. Took 6th and a CTP...not bad...for 3 1/2 hours sleep and a wicked buzz. Rip up Wilson, brotha, it's your time!

I better rip up wilson damn it!!! I shot 10 down today doubles at rum tonight...and tommorow they are bumping me up to A pool from now on :-/ so im basically playing pro division at my home courses (damn it haha) but I wish there weren't so many baggers in that division or else I probably would have placed also and you would have been further up lol

Well, I'll be at Wilson on Sunday; in fact, we're coming up Saturday to get a couple rounds in and doing the camping thing (Mike PMed).

What's the first largest? I know I won't be there. I hope I can play in the Ft. Wayne tourney and the Pieradise tourney, but chances are slim.

this is really a one-day tournament? and on a sunday?

yep...there are 4 different courses on that land...its plenty large enough for a state-wide championship...its hosting the 2010 Pro Worlds, anyone that has ever played there knows of the caliber of that course

yep...there are 4 different courses on that land...its plenty large enough for a state-wide championship...its hosting the 2010 Pro Worlds, anyone that has ever played there knows of the caliber of that course

yes the worlds are gonna be there, and thats why im bummed you only have a one day tourney in august. if it was a two day tourney i could justify going out there this year to get ready for next year. :(

Latest posts