• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Putters] Infinite Discs Alpaca

Straight with little fade and rounded rim. So kind of like a roach? Wish they'd show the actual disc in the video.

Straight with little fade and rounded rim. So kind of like a roach? Wish they'd show the actual disc in the video.

Me too I wish a profile was shown more then in the beggining for a tenth of a second. I thought it looked like a P2 that Discmania has made for them by Innova. Maybe this is a Classic ROC type disc? I do not know since the mold was not shown properly.

Infinite discs has the slowest shipping in the world, but I think I am finally going to get these tomorrow. Anyone else throw them yet? Also, does anyone else think it is odd that the omega4 and the alpaca got approved the same day and have the exact same measurements? Has to be the same disc right or did the pdga make an oops on their site?

Max Weight: 175.1gr
Diameter: 21.1cm
Height: 2.0cm
Rim Depth: 1.5cm
Rim Thickness: 1.0cm
Inside Rim Diameter: 19.0cm

I have two of them coming but mine probably won't get here until Saturday.

So I just got one of these delivered from cyber monday. It is a red I blend I got for an approach or off the tee putter. The stamp is cool, but less cool than the pictures I think. Kinda feels like a less round aviar. A lot closer to a roach. The bottom half of the mold feels like an aviar, but the top is less round and less deep. Shape wise, not that different from a roach or a magic, but not the same as either. Its cold and snowy up here in AK, so I probably won't throw this for awhile. Hope this is helpful.

Attachments

• IMG_20201210_213458.jpg
    IMG_20201210_213458.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 107
Ha. I ordered mine on the same day. Yours made it to you in Alaska but mine is going to take a couple of days longer to go from Utah to Colorado.

So what is the I-blend plastic like? I have an I-blend and a metal flake glow C-blend coming.

So I just got one of these delivered from cyber monday. It is a red I blend I got for an approach or off the tee putter. The stamp is cool, but less cool than the pictures I think. Kinda feels like a less round aviar. A lot closer to a roach. The bottom half of the mold feels like an aviar, but the top is less round and less deep. Shape wise, not that different from a roach or a magic, but not the same as either. Its cold and snowy up here in AK, so I probably won't throw this for awhile. Hope this is helpful.

I actually think this is deeper than the Aviar - comparing the Alpaca and the P2 (along with the Firefly actually), I can't much difference between the three.

I actually think this is deeper than the Aviar - comparing the Alpaca and the P2 (along with the Firefly actually), I can't much difference between the three.

You might be right about the actual depth, but in hand it felt less deep to me. Could just be that is less round so it felt that way in hand. I don't have a ton of putters to compare it to, but those were my initial thoughts. No one seemed to have one yet so I actually joined to share. I read these forums all the time, but have never made an account or posted.

I am hoping the Alpaca is very similar to a P2 in feel and flight. I can't easily get my hands on a metal flake glow P2 but if the Alpaca is close enough I'll probably bag it.

Haha, they named a disc the Alpaca. HAHAHA.

Marketing is a funny beast.

Innova just released a disc called the animal. At least Infinite PICKED an animal. Just sayin

Inside Innova (Casey can back me up on this):

"Yo Dave D, what should we call this thing."

-Dave D continues working on yet another Roc tweak-

"Yo Dave D!"

"Hrmph! Animal something, now don't bother me, I'm so close to perfecting the Roc mold!"

"Animal, got it!"

-unnamed employee names the disc Animal-
-Dave D continues to tweak the Roc-

Inside Innova (Casey can back me up on this):

"Yo Dave D, what should we call this thing."

-Dave D continues working on yet another Roc tweak-

"Yo Dave D!"

"Hrmph! Animal something, now don't bother me, I'm so close to perfecting the Roc mold!"

"Animal, got it!"

-unnamed employee names the disc Animal-
-Dave D continues to tweak the Roc-

I think Dave continues to try and find the right disc in the 5 speed with 4 to 5 glide and 0 fade and 2 turn disc trying to get everyone who can't get a ROC to work due to being more OS then they want to ditch the Atlas in the next 5-7 years.

I am not even joking, Dave will :|

Last edited:
By their description I'm gonna say its the Vaviar
Thats the Infinite Discs Scarab
Infinite discs has the slowest shipping in the world, but I think I am finally going to get these tomorrow. Anyone else throw them yet? Also, does anyone else think it is odd that the omega4 and the alpaca got approved the same day and have the exact same measurements? Has to be the same disc right or did the pdga make an oops on their site?

I am hoping the Alpaca is very similar to a P2 in feel and flight. I can't easily get my hands on a metal flake glow P2 but if the Alpaca is close enough I'll probably bag it.

I got a few Alpacas on Cyber Monday and had them in hand to play a few rounds the past week.
Glow/Color Glow MF C-Blend - is similar flight to the Sky God III P2 in flight and less OS than the Glow C Line P2 special run from a couple years back with grip & stiffness between those. Similar puddle top to the Sky God III as well.
I-Blend - Less OS than Glow MF C-Blend, similar feel to other I-Blend that Infinite has put out. Between Innova Driver Pro and Star in grip and stiffness. More stiff and less OS than used G-Line P2 I have.
X-Blend - direct replacement/backup for my OOP putting X-Line P2s. Slight dome to the Alpaca and the X-Blend is more tacky/chalky looking.
D-Blend - white x-out ones I got are similar to Classic Aviar DX blend. Pretty flat and firm blend though I don't expect all the colors will feel the same. Putts like a P2.

I can't tell a difference between P2 and Alpaca and expect the Omega4 is going to be the same but with different plastic blends. Infinite also had P-Blend but I didn't order any of those (expect it to be KC pro).

While Infinite put 3/3/0/1 on the stamped flight numbers, I think 2/3/0/1-2 is appropriate depending on plastic. Nice having a P2 alternative available and in stock at normal prices.

WIsh I had picked up one of the first special stamps with the Alpaca and the aliens.... that was a fun one.

Latest posts