• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Other] Infinite Discs Exodus!?

Got an I-blend coming my way thanks to the discount code and sale last week. Had some joy with Eagles in the past, though always DX.

Are the I-Blend Exodus pretty flat?

I live near Infinite and usually go check out stuff like this first hand. Sadly the I-blends ALL turned out really domey. Others may say they aren't but I have been throwing Eagles as long as I can remember and these have the most dome of any I have seen.

Only other sickly high domed Eagles I have seen were some of the G* L's they ran a few years ago. Most were pretty nice mild domes but some weights were just sickly domed and felt yucky. I only got one of those but even it had less dome than the I blend I picked up. I went through a bunch of them to see if I could find a good one depending on weight or color but they all looked the same to me (and I am pretty meticulous about those things).

Here is to hoping there is a second run that turns out better. I did buy one to test out but only threw it at like 9000' on a ski resort course so I can't make an opinion on it. Have stacks and stacks of DX and broke in premium Eagles so never got around to throwing it more than that first day because while it is a disc I would like in Pro plastic, I can still cover that stability with other Eagles.

Shame, I really would love an eagle L, or x for that matter in pro. Too much dome is bad for eagles though

Exoduses (Exodii?) are still good discs. Maybe not the Eagle-Ls some hoped they'd be. My Exodus is not very much like my Star Eagle-L (admittedly a data point of one), and my Exodus is not all that domey, certainly not compared to some much domier discs I've seen from Innova.

My champ one looks and flies basically identical to the old AF Champ Eagle L I have. Since I've not thrown it that much the glide is less and it doesn't have much turn yet. Not much dome in the C plastic though.

Would anyone watch an Eagle vs Exodus vid if I made one?

My champ one looks and flies basically identical to the old AF Champ Eagle L I have. Since I've not thrown it that much the glide is less and it doesn't have much turn yet. Not much dome in the C plastic though.

Would anyone watch an Eagle vs Exodus vid if I made one?

Yes.

Sometimes I get Innova made discs and just :doh: and wonder how something like this passed a quality check. Like those domey Star Gators from a year or two ago, the Valk+'s I still sometimes get and now this domey piece of crap? Do better Innova.

Actually threw it...flew well but it feels terrible with that dome. Typical Innova quality check at work.

Sometimes I get Innova made discs and just :doh: and wonder how something like this passed a quality check. Like those domey Star Gators from a year or two ago, the Valk+'s I still sometimes get and now this domey piece of crap? Do better Innova.

Yep I know I have a Star Shark That feels like G-Star but not the grip that G-Star has the disc is Star. That is not even the worst part because that disc could have just gotten heated in the Postal truck, the worst part is the disc has a mistake on the rim. I have had problems with Star Shark in the past so I can see why they are ending up in F2 pile. Some Gators like the G-Star mold up normal domed for a disc, but not like those Star ones I saw in late 2016-early 2017. Innova does need to do better with the discs it has, drop molds like the Grove and the odd Star Commander.

I feel Innova has skipped quality check on purpose some days that Innova is not selling discs to get people to buy more having to compensate for for the discs that needed to get the F2 stamp.

Last edited:
Bought a 170 S-Exodus this week. I think the website said it was a 2nd run with a team stamp on it. To be honest, I picked this one only because I don't like the Egyptian stamps... Seems to fly decent from the two throws I've made with it so far, but it's a tad domier than I'd prefer. Are there any particular runs currently available that are flatter?

Also, what might be the most overstable run currently available, if anyone knows?

The first C blends were the flattest, I have one with X out with a very tight top and it's much more OS than the S and I blends I've got. Hardly turns at all and has a more sudden fade.

Flattest Eagle I own is a first run light blue 159g S Blend Exodus. Having looked through them in person at the store I can verify these were the flattest of all the runs (including first run C Blends).

They were only that one color in the high 150's weights.

Also more stable than any other Exodus I have thrown even in max weight.

Flattest Eagle I own is a first run light blue 159g S Blend Exodus. Having looked through them in person at the store I can verify these were the flattest of all the runs (including first run C Blends).

They were only that one color in the high 150's weights.

Also more stable than any other Exodus I have thrown even in max weight.

I actually read this entire thread and saw where you've said that in the past. And I'm assuming those are long-gone by now. How do the ones they currently have in stock look? I'd like something at least a just little flatter than the one second-run S that I got.

everything I've seen from them recently is fairly domey, I like the domey I blend for throwing with some turn, but I agree that the flat ones are pretty desirable for winds etc.

everything I've seen from them recently is fairly domey, I like the domey I blend for throwing with some turn, but I agree that the flat ones are pretty desirable for winds etc.

The Exodus is a personal favorite of mine from the Infinite line-up and I very much prefer the dome. It does effect the flight, but in a good way. Quite a bit more turn but still good fade...mostly, I use it for hyzer flips. A great fairway driver. As others have said, the first run was flatter, but the Exodus has never really been a flat disc.

I Blends felt terrible. I can usually handle some dome but that was just ridiculous.