• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Innova Atlas actual DISCussion thread

onemilemore

* Ace Member *
OK, since the other thread was gone before it even started, let's leave Atlas impressions in THIS thread. Try and keep the bickering to a minimum and play nice. :hfive:

I'd love to see a SpinTV segment with Dave and Wisecup testing protos or new models and discussing. Haven't seen that yet. But I think it'd be really interesting! Golden opp here with the Atlas.

It would be worlds better than him rambling about the different kinds of Rocs.

Dave's videos are terrible. For someone who's reputed to be a disc golfer who makes discs, he sure doesn't show it on film.

I'd love to see a SpinTV segment with Dave and Wisecup testing protos or new models and discussing. Haven't seen that yet. But I think it'd be really interesting! Golden opp here with the Atlas.

We're working on a Dave's Spin for the Atlas! :) That's a good idea about the flight shots though. We'll try to work something like that in there.

It would be worlds better than him rambling about the different kinds of Rocs.

Dave's videos are terrible. For someone who's reputed to be a disc golfer who makes discs, he sure doesn't show it on film.

^^ This

thats because he sold his soul to the devil for kenny climo and in turn all of the discs he makes come out slightly wrong, this choice weighs on him every day of his life.

Never ordered from them and for some reason I feel the general consensus is kind of iffy concerning Hero. Can I choose weight and color?

Never ordered from them and for some reason I feel the general consensus is kind of iffy concerning Hero. Can I choose weight and color?

Not that I know of, but I just emailed them shortly after placing the order and they got back to me right away and I told them which color combination and weight I wanted and they were able to pick it out for me rather quickly.

Maybe there was an option for picking color and weight and I'm just blind...

Latest posts