• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Innova Atlas (Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they aren't after you)

Bet these first ten top 75 a piece on the bay before it's all said and done. It's interesting to see dgv auction off the first ten. I guess they're finally getting wise to what everyone else does when they have a limited release.

Having both pieces be Star plastic has kind of turned me off to the thing now, if I'm being honest. I was hoping for like, R-Pro and KC Pro or R-Pro and Star. I dunno, Innova owes me nothing so I don't know why I'm griping....we all know I'm gonna buy one anyway

I would imagine the outer piece is gummy star. As much as everybody here knocks them for inconsistencies nobody thinks its plausible to have 2 different blends of star in the same disc?

Lol wow people are willing to spend quite a bit on these..

One of them is already over 100.. and all are over 50

Bet these first ten top 75 a piece on the bay before it's all said and done. It's interesting to see dgv auction off the first ten. I guess they're finally getting wise to what everyone else does when they have a limited release.

And makes us mere mortals, IE people that aren't willing to spend a hundred bucks on a disc, to never have a chance at one.

Oh well, I'm not paying asinine prices to be able to say I'm the first with something...I can wait...plus Im not sure Im totally in love with this disc...the way the outside is connect to the inside rim is a bit of a turnoff...

yeah but feels wrong to limit it to 10. for what a week. by the time you get the disc they will release more.

yeah but feels wrong to limit it to 10. for what a week. by the time you get the disc they will release more.

These are selling so high because people are rolling the dice that they'll become popular and skyrocket in value.

I know someone who did the same thing when the Groove was released. He bought a ton anticipating them to change the game, and they fizzled. Win some, lose some.

These are selling so high because people are rolling the dice that they'll become popular and skyrocket in value.

I know someone who did the same thing when the Groove was released. He bought a ton anticipating them to change the game, and they fizzled. Win some, lose some.

I would argue that the Groove is insanely popular its just the shirtless, frat boy chuckers who buy them aren't into collectables lol

Latest posts