• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Innova Atlas (Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they aren't after you)

Excellent point. The course pro (a Sponsored Innova Master :)) Made that SAME point. It was 85 with the humidity through the roof. He was saying this as he was bending the disc in half.

If it's that gummy at 85 degrees it won't make it through a Texas Summer or a round out in the desert..

Mine is in the hatch of my car. I'll check on it in an hour and see how floppy it is after being in my oven of a car.

Ed7kwKX.png
digging the black and pink. Threw it like five time has real nice glide and real nice feel too it with little fade. Didnt really put too much power into though so it could be flippy with a full rip. hit a couple 20-30 foot putts with it grabs the chains real nice.

Got a few of these. All of them are flat and really soft. The white and gold is my favorite. Get some field work in tonight.

IMAG3912_zpsf8058331.jpg

Attachments

• IMAG3909.jpg
    IMAG3909.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 23
  • IMAG3910.jpg
    IMAG3910.jpg
    106.1 KB · Views: 22
  • IMAG3911.jpg
    IMAG3911.jpg
    112 KB · Views: 25
So this isn't a mid? A tweener? I'm lost. The guy earlier with 350-400ft power said he was throwing it out 150ft....The other guy throws it 5 times and then tries some putts....

I think it could be thrown in that 200-250 range It was just way to windy to get an accurate reading on how it actually flies. Kinda reminds me of a mako and a buzzz had a baby lol super glidey and low profile.

I got mine today and they are dead sexy. Threw it at Boonewoods after work and can say it's like a mako with glide. They are tabletop flat also. I think it feels better than any MVP disc that I have ever fondled. It started raining and I felt like crap after work so only got to throw it on two holes, but can't wait to throw these things tommorrow!

So this isn't a mid? A tweener? I'm lost. The guy earlier with 350-400ft power said he was throwing it out 150ft....The other guy throws it 5 times and then tries some putts....

Oh I forgot I did throw the first throw with it on a 285 foot hole that has a 30 foot elevation drop. It's a RH Hyzer angle all the way. I threw it at about 75% and it ended up 10 feet out. It felt a tad squirelly at that distance, but it held the line and again faded gently.

I'm going with a faster Mako. At first the dimples and the beads on the flight plate were kind of weird but I just threw it back and forth in my backyard for about 250 feet at about 70% power and the thing flips up nice. In my opinion it's a faster Mako with a touch more stability.

These are just asking to get dyed with the logo of favorite sports teams, as long as you had the right color combinations. I would love a purple with a gold rim with a big Lakers logo in the middle ;)

They look and feel way better than MVP's disc IMHO

Does yours have dimples on the top? Mine does. If this were any other innova disc, dimples would mean instant factory second. Why is it ok to call these witness marks and ignore the fact that you have four noticeable dimples on the top of the disc? None of my MVP discs have dimples. Seems like Innova has some work left to do with these. I hope they fly better than they look.

bug

Latest posts