• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Innova Atlas (Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they aren't after you)

Okay, enough of this mess....

So, a longer Mako? So what you're telling me is they made an overmolded Mako3 in crazy/cool Star Plastic? I can dig it. I liked the Mako3, but let's face it, most of us throw putters for the same situations in that the Mako was designed for.

I'll bet this is a hot seller this summer or whenever they do a wide-release. If it is Mako-like, this could actually be an awesome disc for beginners. If they make it in light weights I will surely get one for my daughter. My wife might like it to.

And of course I'll buy one for myself, whether it makes the bag or not LOL

its just funny how ignorant people are as if the insurance requirements for tourneys are a joke or the fact that there may not be any high speed drivers if discs ARE perceived as toys and someone gets hurt PLAYING around-- which is what toys are for, not sport equipment.

Look, you post in a thread of a disc you probably have no interest in, smugly calling it a "toy" for who knows what reason, then a few people jokingly comment about it, then you get butthurt and throw around words like "tech standards" and "insurance" and "you people."

Chill out

never said it WAS a toy.

TOYS generally are used by children.

Find me a toy you sell to kids, which I can throw that will cut the limb of a tree off like a saw blade and we can talk.

Can someone get back to my questions about this and the Mako3 comparisons? In flight path anyway?

Atlas is more stable at high speeds, settles down better at the end of the flight. Feels better in the hand too, lower profile.

We'll have a full review at ATDG up either tomorrow or Wednesday.

when will cool places like marshall st have these things for normal prices? im dying to make my test video.

never said it WAS a toy.

TOYS generally are used by children.

Find me a toy you sell to kids, which I can throw that will cut the limb of a tree off like a saw blade and we can talk.

This oughta do the trick:

61RkVeitxsL._SL1215_.jpg

Sorry Andy, I had to bring this thread back to its proper place.

I got mine today and they are dead sexy. Threw it at Boonewoods after work and can say it's like a mako with glide. They are tabletop flat also. I think it feels better than any MVP disc that I have ever fondled.!

Uh-Oh. MVP fans bout to ****!