• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Innova "Champion" Bag

i was looking to upgrade to a revolution or gorilla bag because ive heard a lot of things about innova's durability or lack there of. they must be taking note of all the forums because this bag looks a bit tougher than their other ones.

Well, I have a innova deluxe bag and it started to rip on the inside. I sent them an email with pics of the rip and they sent me a new diamond deluxe bag with a sticker, calender and a star xcaliber and champ monarch. So what they lose in durability they make up for with great customer support.

i have a deluxe bag, it has yet to rip but my disc collection is quickly outgrowing its size.

Yeah, mine's held up well the last couple of years too, no tears, the zippers all still work etc. I hear ya with the disc collection outgrowing the bag, I cram 23 discs in to the darn thing and have a few more in the trunk to exchange out with depending upon the course.

Well, I have a innova deluxe bag and it started to rip on the inside. I sent them an email with pics of the rip and they sent me a new diamond deluxe bag with a sticker, calender and a star xcaliber and champ monarch. So what they lose in durability they make up for with great customer support.

I just sent pictures of my recently ripped innova deluxe bag, they told me there werent any left in stock and they are sending me a competition bag. so i guess im not too disappointed in the upgrade.

I just sent pictures of my recently ripped innova deluxe bag, they told me there weren't any left in stock and they are sending me a competition bag. so i guess I'm not too disappointed in the upgrade.

Could someone give me some contact information on that. I also have a Deluxe bag, and the drink holder is ripping. Do you have to have a receipt, or will they help you if you just for having an Innova bag? Someone please PM me with this information.

Innova Bags...

Just call the folks at your local Innova. I think West of Arkansas it is California and back this way is South Carolina. Ask for a sales rep. They are usually pretty good about getting things right. Of course this is assuming the bag is not very old.

Could someone give me some contact information on that. I also have a Deluxe bag, and the drink holder is ripping. Do you have to have a receipt, or will they help you if you just for having an Innova bag? Someone please PM me with this information.

I got an email address off the main site and emailed them.

Is anyone familiar with OGIO? They have a pretty unique shoulder strap called the Shling. It's a hard contoured plastic frame that adjusts to the players shoulders. It's built to distribute the weight evenly across both shoulders, plus it's a quick on and off, nothing over the head.

Video demonstration of on and off: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L4ITQQwdQ2A

Currently OGIO only uses this with Golf bags and a laptop bag. But I could see this being used with Disc Golf bags... especially those huge 20+ disc bags.

I've shot OGIO an email asking them to make some disc golf bags. I don't know if they will, but I'll assume that if other DGers show interest they might be pursuaded. Try this email: [email protected], it can't hurt to ask.

I have 2 OGIO bags and I love them (one regular golf, one duffle for the gym) lots of useful pockets and very durable materials are used. Plus, they're pretty stylish, I think.

Just call the folks at your local Innova. I think West of Arkansas it is California and back this way is South Carolina. Ask for a sales rep. They are usually pretty good about getting things right. Of course this is assuming the bag is not very old.

Well, I got the bag from a guy at Discgolfreview.com. I traded it for two discs. He told me the bag was only 3 months old, so now , its about 5 months old. I didn't buy it from Innova, but do you think they will still help me?

Well, I got the bag from a guy at Discgolfreview.com. I traded it for two discs. He told me the bag was only 3 months old, so now , its about 5 months old. I didn't buy it from Innova, but do you think they will still help me?

I didn't buy my bag from Innova and they didn't ask if I did.

Is anyone familiar with OGIO?

OGIO is a big name in ball golf and their stuff is in pretty much every golf shop, but I would describe the quality of their bags as average at best.

However, I'm sure that they would drive the cost of disc golf bags down considerably if they entered the market.

I didn't buy my bag from Innova and they didn't ask if I did.
Innova has had quality issues with bags and straps for a long time. Personally I wouldn't even bother looking at their stuff BUT from everybody I've talked to they bend over backwards to help you if you have something that rips. They seem to understand that they should not tick off someone who potentially will buy thousands of dollars of their discs over a ripped bag.

OGIO is a big name in ball golf and their stuff is in pretty much every golf shop, but I would describe the quality of their bags as average at best.

However, I'm sure that they would drive the cost of disc golf bags down considerably if they entered the market.

I think they're pretty good. I've been using my duffel bag for about a year now (travel and to the gym several days a week) and it's still holding up. No loose threads, no tears, no corner wear or strap wear.

Anyway, it would be an alternative bag choice, and it's always nice to have a choice. Plus, that Shling is pretty slick.

That's the Champion bag from last year. I still use one. They pulled them off the market because they were falling apart on people.

I hate to bring up an old post but, do you actually still use the bag? I recently won a new looking one, with quads, for a reasonable price off of Ebay. It was an impulse buy with no research and this post is pretty much the only info on the bag. If it rips hopefully Innova will back it like they did for the rest of y'all.

Boy am I going to feel funny carrying an Innova bag with only one Innova discs in it.

Latest posts