• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Innova Champion Wraith (175)

it's the stamp, 11x World Champion Ken Climo. Means Climo had won Worlds 11 times when that particular run of Teebirds was made.

Like the teebird love. Got a Star TL this week that I am going to try out tomorrow for BH and a champ 12x Teebird on its way for FH.

Right now my best driver is a Monarch both FH and BH. BH it started off with a flex shot and worked its way to where its almost into a hyzer flip stage, not quite but getting there. FH takes some finess to not have it flip and roll.

170 Champ Teebird - straight control shots
167 Star Valkyrie - hyzer flips and big annies

....of course I have more, life's no fun without alot of discs...;)

Im really disappointed with Innova as of late and it has led me to switch nearly my entire bag over to Discraft for their consistency. I had a 170g Star Wraith that I loved dearly. Threw it on a perfect "S-Curve" every time. After watching it drift helplessly into a lake I immediately got online to order another. I took it out the day I got it and found it to be extremely overstable and regardless of how much snap I put on it...it would hyzer out immediately. Innova needs consistency and reliability...or they will fall off.

Im really disappointed with Innova as of late and it has led me to switch nearly my entire bag over to Discraft for their consistency. I had a 170g Star Wraith that I loved dearly. Threw it on a perfect "S-Curve" every time. After watching it drift helplessly into a lake I immediately got online to order another. I took it out the day I got it and found it to be extremely overstable and regardless of how much snap I put on it...it would hyzer out immediately. Innova needs consistency and reliability...or they will fall off.

Same exact plastic and weight? The new one wasn't beat in yet right?

Iv'e thrown wraiths with different personalities. Champ/Star Wraith VS Pro Wraith. Not the same.

Same exact plastic and weight? The new one wasn't beat in yet right?

Iv'e thrown wraiths with different personalities. Champ/Star Wraith VS Pro Wraith. Not the same.

I only throw Star plastic. Same exact weight. But some are 'dome-ier' and look more like im throwing a TeeRex or something with a big hyzer. And I initially thought about the new one not being beat in, but I've purchased numerous Wraiths before that I threw properly immediately.

Latest posts