• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

innova competition bag

lsf21

Par Member
im contemplating getting this bag, if you have this bag how do you like it? whats the size compared to other bags, some people have allready messaged me and thanks much for the help and anybody else thanks to you as well.

ive had one for about 6 to 8 months now and its always been faithful (a little tippy on hills though), but i just ordered a gorrilla boy Kong so if you wanna buy one (black and gray) on the cheap hit me with a pm and we can work it out

Just bought this bag on Saturday. After 2 rounds of 18 with it I am a big fan of it. I think I am going to buy the innova backsavers soon also for it.

I really like mine, i have had it for almost a year and it looks brand new. I can fit 12 drivers, 6 mid-ranges and 3 putters in my bag comfortably, so it has plenty of room. I put on my ball golf straps and they work great. I wouldn't go for the backsavers though, I heard they break super easily. I would definitely recommend this bag to anyone and the only con about it is that it doesn't have much room for extra things in the pockets.

Overall a great bag.

thanks all, will probably end up getting one in the upcoming days one way or another.

nickster9224 said:
jase said:
Just bought this bag on Saturday. After 2 rounds of 18 with it I am a big fan of it. I think I am going to buy the innova backsavers soon also for it.

spend the extra money and get quads
Now that I think about it I probably will do that.

nickster9224 said:
jase said:

spend the extra money and get quads

I have the DISCarrier bag (slightly bigger than the one you are looking at). Fully loaded with 22 ish discs, 2 big bottles of water, a whole slew of accesories, and towels. It gets heavy. The QuadShocks make it feel soooo light and comfy. I play in the forested mountains so the quads really help for me.
I DEFINITELY recommend them for hilly courses or if your course has long transitions from basket to the next tee. Or if you do bigger, longer tourneys.

well got to see one today, its much smaller than the pictures make it look, still a gret looking bag.

thinking of going with the orange and khaki looks to be the best looking one, any thoughts of colors?

For the money it's a pretty nice bag. I only problem I've seen/heard is that Innova's bags, including one of mine, tend to wear out much faster than the higher end products (naturally). If I'm not mistaken, I believe that they actually discontinued the backsaver straps, but you'd want the quads anyway. I like the green/khaki best.