• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Innova Factory Store freebie Friday

Oooh, I do like the Hawkeye. I always bag it on courses where placement is more important than the extra 25' feet I can get with throwing flippier stuff. Now to decide if the six of them in my inventory is enough...

I got one of the Firebirds as well, but, unfortunately, although I requested a lighter weight one, it is just to heavy for me to get a good flight. I'll probably see if my big arm son-in-law can throw it. It is a lovely disc.

F2's are normally always in the 'popular' weights, not necessarily the best for the average arm. I'm pretty happy with this 167 FB though, that's my usual driver range. I doubt they'll ever freebie anything lighter since they just don't make as many runs in those weights.

F2's are normally always in the 'popular' weights, not necessarily the best for the average arm. I'm pretty happy with this 167 FB though, that's my usual driver range. I doubt they'll ever freebie anything lighter since they just don't make as many runs in those weights.

I've had good luck asking for "the lightest available" or "something in the 160s." Sometimes the best weights for me just aren't available and those I can generally find homes for.

I've had good luck asking for "the lightest available" or "something in the 160s." Sometimes the best weights for me just aren't available and those I can generally find homes for.
If I want the freebie in a specific weight, I go check the weights they show for that particular F2, and assume what they show is what is available if I request a specific weight. Not 100%, but every time I did it so far, I got my weight (if it showed in inventory). Also, recently requested all four discs in Easter Bunny theme, and they nailed it. Love themed F2s - breaks up the boring look of my tons of F2s!

If I want the freebie in a specific weight, I go check the weights they show for that particular F2, and assume what they show is what is available if I request a specific weight. Not 100%, but every time I did it so far, I got my weight (if it showed in inventory). Also, recently requested all four discs in Easter Bunny theme, and they nailed it. Love themed F2s - breaks up the boring look of my tons of F2s!

Yep, my experience as well. I was actually surprised that this HS Firebird gave me such a rough time. My HS Thunderbird flies very similarly to the Star Thunderbird that I have in my howling wind bag, so I expected the same would be true for the Firebird. It's only slightly heavier than my Star version so I threw them side by side and got good distance with the Star version, but the new HS crashed out every time.

I'll see how my son-in-law does with it later this week.

I found F2 around 145 gram Valkyrie on summer sale in 2023, because of a mistake where Innova ran some discs using Dragon DX only somehow these discs do not float and are more crayon then DX durability in floating disc R-Pro. However for $4 I will use discs for water as well as wide open bombers where tailwind some, light sidewind, or no wind is once my DX Dragon dies. I think a Starlight or Champion Blizzard Dragon even a Driver R-Pro would be sick if hey could get a water floating disc.

I have a few others sitting in the cart, might pull the trigger.

The Shryke is one of the farthest flying discs available but in Halo Star plastic, it handles extra wind or the torque of big arms like a dream. Add 3+ discs and enter 'ilikemyshryke' to try an F2 Halo Star Shryke for FREE!!! Link for details.
https://proshop.innovadiscs.com/f2-friday/