• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Wanted] Innova First Runs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Greenstezz

Par Member
Looking for any innova first run discs with the large star stamp. I don't really care what it is as long as you can still see the stamp..

Post in here with what you have, also if you wanna trade it for something let me know and I might have what you want!

Thanks guys!

:hfive:

I bought a first run Goblin on eBay and am willing to deal it when I get it. It is apparently mint. I'll repost when I get it.

proto

I have a proto Aero from back in the day.New.
A first run proto SL.
A first run mako.

Lynx
Condor
Jaguar
Glo roc
Xd
Pulsar
Gazelle
Banshee
Phython
Metalhead viper
Goblin
Hammer
Aero
Raven
And lots more. Driving so this is just off the top of my head. I have first run bar stamps like zephyrs, piranhas, firebirds, eagles, and more.

Lynx
Condor
Jaguar
Glo roc
Xd
Pulsar
Gazelle
Banshee
Phython
Metalhead viper
Goblin
Hammer
Aero
Raven
And lots more. Driving so this is just off the top of my head. I have first run bar stamps like zephyrs, piranhas, firebirds, eagles, and more.

That is dedication lion. You must be bored if you are driving and checking out DGCR! HAHA

I drive 63 miles to work and 63 miles home. So it gets boring on the drive, especailly at 1 in the morning I tend to check things out on different sites to pass time.

Wow that is pretty crazy! Also the CR is amazing!

One the note of 1st run Discs I got part with 1st run Star X Cal, I have a 1st run Champ X Cal but that will be a steep price for that.

Lynx
Condor
Jaguar
Glo roc
Xd
Pulsar
Gazelle
Banshee
Phython
Metalhead viper
Goblin
Hammer
Aero
Raven

The king of the jungle just roared!

I've got a 1st run star destroyer - only looking for cash, CE plastic, or old run buzzzes for it (2nd 1st or 1st).

Lynx
Condor
Jaguar
Glo roc
Xd
Pulsar
Gazelle
Banshee
Phython
Metalhead viper
Goblin
Hammer
Aero
Raven
First run Zephyrs? You got my attention. Got any that are around 195g?

Also, I have a first run Pro Katana, if you're interested.

I have (with the Big Star Stamp)
Condor (Orange one)
Banshee - DX (2)
Banshee - Glow Champ (2)
Starfire - Glow Champ (2)
XCaliber - Star (4 or 5)
Destroyer - Star (3)
Boss - Champ
TeeRex - Star (4)
Raven - DX
Mako - Star (2)

Maybe more - Would need to look (Pegasus?)

greenstezz,
here's my first run proto goblin. absolutely mint. never been thrown. let me know. pm me if you are interested in a trade.

Attachments

• front.jpg
    front.jpg
    130.3 KB · Views: 41
  • back.jpg
    back.jpg
    146.5 KB · Views: 38
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts