• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Innova G Star?

I bought a Pro Vulcan once that was good for two tree hits. After that, it was a roller only.

Didn't exactly feel like I got my money's worth.

For most people, mamba is roller only, so that would be fine

Roller in GStar? Too much give/flex if you ask me but I've been wrong before.

I don't understand, if you don't want a super understable disc / roller why would you even want a Mamba?? Wouldn't another mold better suit what you're looking for?

In fact i would be very displeased to find a stable mamba, as that is a roller disc to me.

I'm pretty sure he's referring to the fact that it would taco when it hit the ground and lose speed/distance.

Yea, I'm not wanting one. I stopped buying understable discs after that Vulcan and starting beating in stable discs to understable.

The only exceptions are the 150 Dragon and DX Wolf... these discs rock!

yup

and that is just a brutal line up when you see it all together

Roller in GStar? Too much give/flex if you ask me but I've been wrong before.

Very good point. I really don't know. Maybe Innova is trying to up sales for some of their lesser bought models, and that's why they're holding out on production g star destroyers, teebirds, roc3, Etc. While doing small runs of mambas, skeeters

I'm just not sure who's supposed to buy some of these

Last edited:
I would certainly buy one to try, but I'm not willing to pay the crazy prices they are fetching right now. Mainly Teebirds and Destroyers. I have little interest in the other molds. Well maybe the Aviar.

I would certainly buy one to try, but I'm not willing to pay the crazy prices they are fetching right now. Mainly Teebirds and Destroyers. I have little interest in the other molds. Well maybe the Aviar.

Saw a bunch posted for $23 in the MP here. And more for $25. If you think that's crazy wait a few months and see where they go.

Saw a bunch posted for $23 in the MP here. And more for $25. If you think that's crazy wait a few months and see where they go.
I've been looking in all the wrong places! I hear the Teebirds are really straight and I could use a really straight Teebird. I'm most curious as to how the plastic beats in.

I was originally going to grab an aviar/krait, but honestly I think I'm good. I'm happy with my TL/Teebirds in the test gstar plastic. I don't really throw any of the discs they released in gstar outside the test plastic:/

I've been looking in all the wrong places! I hear the Teebirds are really straight and I could use a really straight Teebird. I'm most curious as to how the plastic beats in.

Plenty of GStar Tbirds on ebay too, many at that price or lower with bidding or buy it now.

hmmm

not seeing those. It looks like all the buy it now teebirds are around $30 and the bidding seems to get up to around 25 or so on the others.

hmmm

not seeing those. It looks like all the buy it now teebirds are around $30 and the bidding seems to get up to around 25 or so on the others.

Assuming the full release doesn't come out for a few months or, those don't fly the same, I'm predicting $50+ by the end of March. The test runs will be distributed to end users and the word will be out on courses that these fly like a dream.

Latest posts