• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Innova Groove Review

Painful to watch. Looks like he was wearing a helmet cam... when he releases, the whole picture shakes, and it's hard to follow the disc. Whatever... it's a Groove.

i cannot tell if youtube op is trollin or not

i couldnt do more than 1 minute and fast forwarded to see him throw it

that was painful to watch

"Lets rip it"

I'm really glad to be a part of this experience. O_O

With that shaky camera work, that would be unwatchable with a disc that I like. In his defense, he did explain the flight numbers pretty well.

"Someone was telling me this park is, uh, well this frisbee golf course is one of the top in the nation which is pretty cool."

I've played Mitch (aka Tye F. Cunningham). 3.54 rated is pretty cool. Its one of the better Oklahoma courses. Now, one of the top in the nation, well.....
:\

I wouldn't mind seeing him make another video with five different Grooves, if only for comedy purposes when they end up in five remotely different places, one of them perhaps on target by happy accident.

I made it through the whole thing, do I get a prize? one of those trainwrecks that you just can't seem to look away.

I got your prize Martin, see me when you come to play the Toboggan for USADGC - I have a Champ Groove for you. :\ ... all yours if you want it.

Either way, I'd like to meet you when your in town.

I love how you guys hate on someone who does and explains the disc pretty well given the level and ability he has. Some of you are on his level actually I would say lol but don't do nearly the same video writing like he chose to instead you are made of cups.

th

YOUR DISCS DONT GO FAR EITHER! WEIRD.....

Last edited:
I love how you guys hate on someone who does and explains the disc pretty well given the level and ability he has. Some of you are on his level actually I would say lol but don't do nearly the same video writing like he chose to instead you are made of cups.

Checking the previous posts, I really don't see much hating on the person, only the lousy camera work and how painful that vid was to watch. In fact, Scarp even commented on the fact that he explained the flight #'s pretty well, and I'd have to agree.

Are you saying you found that clip fun to watch ...and not because you were laughing?

Last edited:
maybe you need glasses then to re-read those previous posts or are just oblivious.

The OP started it off....... :wall: Scarp is the ONLY one to say anything in his defense lol'

This is the cause you're going to take up? Defending people who make crappy videos and post them publicly on the internet? You've chosen quite the uphill battle there sisyphus.

That's not that point mash.. you are the one about DG doesn't need to get any bigger right? well here is your main man for ads'

I would bet you Innova has nothing but good to say about this video.

I've often wondered what a round of disc would look like if recorded with a GoPro.... and now I know. I did enjoy this video. Like going back in time to a time when every drive was a meathook, back to a time when I thought I knew what I was doing(now I KNOW I have NO idea), and back to a time when I thought the Groove would fly as described.

Comedy gold

I found myself hoping he would just ******* throw already and stop talking to everyone like they've never seen a disc before.

Latest posts