• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Innova INNfuse plastic?

2017_06_17_1341.png

Way to go newbie

pretty. but if it just dyemax innova version for that much I'll lose even more respect. dam near didn't want to ever patronize them for their treatment of valerie.

pretty. but if it just dyemax innova version for that much I'll lose even more respect. dam near didn't want to ever patronize them for their treatment of valerie.

Sounds like you need to buy a stack of Thrashers.

It's a CFR release... ostensibly the purpose of the increased price is to help fund events and special projects.

dam near didn't want to ever patronize them for their treatment of valerie.

It amuses me how many people say stuff like this and can't be bothered to spell her name right or capitalize it.

Don't take this personally; your post was just convenient.

i like how they promoted it with "game changer"... if it is just the stamp, aint no ones game agunna change.

Got my innfuse shrykes today! The colors on the picture are definitely brighter than in life. The blue is more aqua blue as opposed to what I see as sky blue in the picture, the "skryke" is more orange where it appears more red to me in the picture, the purple is not as dark as I see it. I have very little recollection handling dyemax from Dynamic discs, but this stamp does have a similar texture to it in comparison, if my limited experience holds true.

I feel more confident with a shryke than I ever did with a tern, more distance and better accuracy due to a more sure fade. I foresee the shryke being many players favorite distance driver, as it is now mine. Wether or not innfuse is mass produced or not, this first release has a very high value because of the mold it's on IMO. Yeah, we all love destroyers but the shryke isn't going anywhere. I feel my 30$ is already 40$

One just sold on ebay for 41+6.68 shipping. Being stingy with a sure investment like that just tells me you dont have money ��

Also, I found that the one inffuse shryke i threw was a touch more overstable than my other star shryke, could be its new or it could just be that way.

I got some new innfuse star shrykes in the mail today! Two black and an orange with a Halloween mummy. They look really freaking bad ass. They're the most domey/ pop top run of shrykes I've seen.

Has any more significant info been released on this process of stamping/printing?

I have only seen star shrykes and star & (luster?) champion destroyers with the innfuse stamps. Has anyone seen anything else? I unfortunately didn't get any of the destroyers, they were in a players pack but WERE for sale @ like 17.99. They did a run of green and pink star shrykes after the CFR release of the white ones, I got a few of those too.

I guess I'm a collector of innova innfuse star shrykes.

I got some new innfuse star shrykes in the mail today! Two black and an orange with a Halloween mummy. They look really freaking bad ass. They're the most domey/ pop top run of shrykes I've seen.

Has any more significant info been released on this process of stamping/printing?

I have only seen star shrykes and star & (luster?) champion destroyers with the innfuse stamps. Has anyone seen anything else? I unfortunately didn't get any of the destroyers, they were in a players pack but WERE for sale @ like 17.99. They did a run of green and pink star shrykes after the CFR release of the white ones, I got a few of those too.

I guess I'm a collector of innova innfuse star shrykes.

Have you seen this innfuse shryke? https://imgur.com/a/imfxFYg
trying to find out more about it

I grabbed a 171g INNFUSE Vampire Star
Destroyer today This thing is money . Not a meathook at all. Smooth flick disc. Buttery fade. Dropped right under the basket several times on forehand drives and approaches. Even went vertical on a big thumber drive which was inner circle parked.

Still can't figure out the re-sizing pic thing...