• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

INNOVA ONLY Disc golf Auctions

shankinputz

This guy Jeremy getting bashed on a bunch Facebook disc selling/trading groups.. smh

Idk anything about it, but i am kinda laughing because the real issue users are experiencing is lack of feedback, which this site has had since the beginning of my disc golf career. score.

Anyone got stories about getting burned on facebook? Or am I the only one thats bought a CAL tooled BUZZZ? :doh:

Some people have tried to implement feedback but nobody is willing to donate their time to combing through every post/message and compile a comprehensive data sheet with feedback for every member...that'd be very difficult. I have only had one less than stellar experience on fb myself and it was more just the person's personality.

Before I deal with anyone on FB I do a search in the feedback group. I've never been burned on there.

I've never been burned using the Facebook auction groups, but i did have a very unpleasent situation with a member here.

Some people have tried to implement feedback but nobody is willing to donate their time to combing through every post/message and compile a comprehensive data sheet with feedback for every member...that'd be very difficult. I have only had one less than stellar experience on fb myself and it was more just the person's personality.

you can use the search feature in the feedback group ...its easy to see if they are good or bad..

This guy Jeremy getting bashed on a bunch Facebook disc selling/trading groups.. smh

Idk anything about it, but i am kinda laughing because the real issue users are experiencing is lack of feedback, which this site has had since the beginning of my disc golf career. score.

Anyone got stories about getting burned on facebook? Or am I the only one thats bought a CAL tooled BUZZZ? :doh:

i made the feedback page , i had used DGCR to sell for a few years and thought it would be a good thing on FB...when i proposed it to a handful of people all of them said that it would not work and that it would be to much trouble ...they where right about the trouble but i think it works ..just put the name in the search bar and there you go

Check out the FB page "Scammed by Stobaugh" it's fun. I posted a conversation I had with Jeremy and posted a bunch of anti Stobaugh meme's. I've never dealt with the guy but it looks like his years of scamming caught up with him.

I buy on here Facebook and eBay and haven't had a bad experience yet. Although I just won a pro line spider on Monday for 26$ and I haven't received it yet. So I might have a problem well see.

About this page

I got lead bid and this ADMIN was in same auction ..... in few hours i think i go and look do i still lead, i was banned on group ,i can only say this ADMIN SUCKS and real bad. nothing else from me, how this kind of guy be admin like this friendly game site as disc golf auctions, own cow in side of a road. i am really dissapointed ,i really want that disc. untill today i can even find the group....sad but true, i am made deals over seas over 10 years ,never got any problems, he really got any reason to banned me....

th

I was never sent the item I had paid for once, but I had used a PayPal calculator and paid the fees. It took a little time, but I got my money back. If you are ever in doubt of whether only not the guys is sketch pay the PayPal fees so you can submit a claim and get your money back.

I believe I got banned from this group a few years ago for reporting posts that weren't selling Innova. The admins didn't want to take the time to make sure that people followed the rules so I started reporting posts and I made too much work for them so they got rid of me. I got banned from the raffle pages because mr. ledgestone had an issue with me and whined to an admin. I got banned from another page for posting a for sale listing that followed all the written rules but I violated an unwritten rule that I had no clue about. I think I might be a part of a few collectors pages now and thats it.

I believe I got banned from this group a few years ago for reporting posts that weren't selling Innova. The admins didn't want to take the time to make sure that people followed the rules so I started reporting posts and I made too much work for them so they got rid of me. I got banned from the raffle pages because mr. ledgestone had an issue with me and whined to an admin. I got banned from another page for posting a for sale listing that followed all the written rules but I violated an unwritten rule that I had no clue about. I think I might be a part of a few collectors pages now and thats it.

I don't know you and I'm sure you're a cool guy/gal, but how many groups do you have to be booted from before it's a pattern of your own behavior and not everyone else's fault?

I don't know you and I'm sure you're a cool guy/gal, but how many groups do you have to be booted from before it's a pattern of your own behavior and not everyone else's fault?

Right there with you, but I havent really changed anything and havent been booted from anything in a few years. THey all happened in the early days of the pages so it could be that the admins had no clue how to handle things and now they are better at it but from what I see thats not the case. Seems like the admins let a lot of the power they have go to their heads and they abuse it. To me it always seems like the admins didnt know how to look at things impartially and just sided with whoever they liked more.