• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] Innova Skillshot

Status
Not open for further replies.

bretttallen

Par Member
New in the box red innova skillshot. Ebay has them for $119.95 free shipping, I will go $115.00 free shipping. No pic because its in a box lol

min-skillshotlg.jpg

just bought a bunch of silk screening supplies otherwise I might have jumped on that.. sorry homie!

-Scott Lewis
Hyzer Flip Disc Golf

To trade it would have to be an offer I can't refuse. Prefer ESP comets, signed yeti aviar, new 11x aviars, 1st/2nd 1st Buzzz, protostar new, proto nuke ss, 4x or 3x aviars new or new CE plastic......or a ton of thrower plastic(no x,dx,proD,rpro...only premi plastic)

To trade it would have to be an offer I can't refuse. Prefer ESP comets, signed yeti aviar, new 11x aviars, 1st/2nd 1st Buzzz, protostar new, proto nuke ss, 4x or 3x aviars new or new CE plastic......or a ton of thrower plastic(no x,dx,proD,rpro...only premi plastic)

i have a brand new proto star champion boss 173g. would u do the boss plus $50? my birthday is saturday so if you still have it and want to do that deal we can exchange when i ge the cash saturday

i have a brand new proto star champion boss 173g. would u do the boss plus $50? my birthday is saturday so if you still have it and want to do that deal we can exchange when i ge the cash saturday

Pm came through on it at 2ish today. It was finalized 5 mins ago. I can get 1 or 2 more.....maybe! I will pm you in a few with details.

Status
Not open for further replies.