• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Selling Collection

I know there are some, just not sure of quantity or which molds. Will try to get a complete inventory of what's being asked about but that may be a few days down the road. I have a few of the desirable ones with me but the majority of the collection is in storage across town.

250+ discs. Most new, unthrown, several wrapped in clear plastic. Several others inked but good shape. Several inked and "broken in". Did not count the minis but damn there's a lot of them. DGA disc with the minis from early National Doubles is signed by Ed Headrick himself.
If you find yourself just trying to offload minis, I would pay for a handful or a dozen of just randoms.

If you've got an Innova grid mini, I'd be interested. It's the first one I owned (and promptly lost)

I don't see any, but any and all Comets are of interest to me.

Partial inventory complete (Discraft and Wham-O beveled edge golf discs). See if I can figure out how to copy and paste:

Screenshot_20231012-094033.png

Also if anyone is interested, I have an original DGA Mach 3 basket for sale. This is a portable basket that breaks down into nesting pieces that will fit in a car trunk. 2 piece center pole that screws into the base, basket, and chain assembly. I replaced the original plywood base with an all-weather material base. Not sure how many of these are still around but I've had this one since 1988.

All discs have been SOLD! Ended up being 271 discs and 166 minis. Thanks to all who showed interest and took the time to inquire.

MACH 3 basket still up for sale. Needs to go to a good home.
god dang, someone just buy them all?
hahaha. I dont' even see any buy requests in here. boooo.

You had quite a few I've been looking for and throw. It's so hard to find old MRV's.

Latest posts