• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Innova Stamp Redesign

Like an earlier poster said I just wish cooler stamps were on premium plastic. Most of us don't throw Dx plastic anymore anyway, except a putter.

I'd love to have cool picture stamps on better plastic. Always wanted an Ape with a gorilla ripping a basket in half.

As long as they leave the Beast stamp as is... best lookin' stamp they have.

The new or old one? They actually changed it last year.

http://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/MTAyNFgxMDI0/z/bC8AAOSw7aBVCw2h/$_35.JPG This guy?

All I know is I HATE standard Champion stamps, with the weak font for the disc name that clashes with the Innova logo in a big way. The newer stamps on the JL-type discs are an improvement, but not by much.

Easily the worst they've done is the DX Orc. The best they've ever done is this one... in the oldscholl format.

discs_innova_dx_viper.JPG

DX Orc stamp is bad... But I think that the Birdie stamp takes the cake. It's a poor rendition of a Warner Bros character :|

^ beat me to it, fan leaf hair! I used to wipe the "BIR" off of my Birdies so it would just say "DIE". Then I would draw a generic handgun over the disc in the bird's hand. I was a cool kid.

They do have quite a few DX stamps on Champ plastic at the factory store, however, not nearly enough. I would love to see all the DX Stamps updated or at least touched up and put onto premium plastic.

Innova's DX stamps are the best in the business.... in an "oh my god that is soooooo bad its good" type of way.

Embrace that cheeze.

Latest posts