• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Innova Super HeroPack II review

Thank you for the review. It confirms my decision of selecting the Grip CS2 over the SuperHero2 bag. While the SH2 seems like a nice bag, all the small flaws really add up, especially compared to the other bags in the price range. I am a smaller person with a smaller frame, which is why I selected the CS2, so I am still curious about the fit of the SH2. Not a lot of "smaller" bags on the market.

Innova Super HeroPack II bag review.

It's been along time since I have recorded a bag review video. Finally back at it. I couldn't find a thread for this bag so I started a new one. I've got several bags lined up to review, and I intend to keep a good pace in getting these out now that I have things calming down at my new place.

Great review! Did you ever experience water bottles falling out of the holders? I had a super hero and the bottles would fall out if I bent over even a little bit. I think the holders could use a draw string. It was a major issue for me with the bag.

Also, I hope the fossa skinny 2 review is next on the list!

Thank you for the review. It confirms my decision of selecting the Grip CS2 over the SuperHero2 bag. While the SH2 seems like a nice bag, all the small flaws really add up, especially compared to the other bags in the price range. I am a smaller person with a smaller frame, which is why I selected the CS2, so I am still curious about the fit of the SH2. Not a lot of "smaller" bags on the market.

I will agree, in the higher but not high end price ranges $125-$150 the backpacks are all bigger yet at the lower end $40-$70 there is a bunch and then beginner backpacks in the $20-$35 most are rather small. Then in the $75-$120 most of these backpacks are not small so basically anything past $80 is not small. If a person wanted a bag at around $100-$120 range there is not much out. Yes even in the above $160 range the bags are all monsters.

Great review! Did you ever experience water bottles falling out of the holders? I had a super hero and the bottles would fall out if I bent over even a little bit. I think the holders could use a draw string. It was a major issue for me with the bag.

Also, I hope the fossa skinny 2 review is next on the list!

You are the third person recently that has mentioned stuff falling out of their bags when they bend over. That's never been an issue for me as I bend my knees when I crouch to pick something up. It causes stress on you back if you bend at your waist to pick stuff up.
Anyways I'm sure bottles would fall out if you bend over at your waist with most bags. The drink holders are nice and big on this bag so it would probably happen. Bend at your knees though, your back will thank you.

You are the third person recently that has mentioned stuff falling out of their bags when they bend over. That's never been an issue for me as I bend my knees when I crouch to pick something up. It causes stress on you back if you bend at your waist to pick stuff up.
Anyways I'm sure bottles would fall out if you bend over at your waist with most bags. The drink holders are nice and big on this bag so it would probably happen. Bend at your knees though, your back will thank you.

Maybe it is in the way the bag is picked up by others that the bottles fall out. A leaning of the bag over the side. In newer models of the Innova Hero and SuperHero the bags lost that top stretchy band to keep the bottles in the holders, I think players were tired of having to use two hands. The Bottle holders in the original Hero were garbage due to how thin/soft the Mesh netting was, but after that the bags were better. The Athetico bag that has the same design to the bottle pockets as original Hero has a stiffer cheaper mesh that just by being stiffer is more durable mesh then the soft thin nylon used on the Hero design.

Latest posts