• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Innova Wahoo

I was thinkin maybe we could just call it the Black Pearl. Epic name, awesome context. just 2 problems. 1) probably copyrighted or something stupid like that. 2) the black pearl is almost impossible to find......

Did someone already say "Crappie?" ALso works on 2 levels, if the whole fish motif must be preserved...

This could be dgcr sacrilege, but: -2,+2 with 12 speed and a bunch of glide sounds a lot like an Opto Flow to me.

Actually the flow is being advertised as slower, more understable and as having less glide.Clearwater shows the numbers 11 5 -2 1. I have heard people compare the flow to a beat in wraith.

It does seem like the Wahoo might fly like a beat destroyer or faster beast out the box but the plastic, low weight and ad saying it was made for new players, plus the name are killing it appearently.

wow i thought this was just a photo shop joke..seems like they really could have went another way on this..who needs another speed 12 driver:|

itll fly like a beat destroyer,.... if you throw 300 max. anybody throwing 350+ wont find any use for this except an instant roller

Hyzer is your friend. People used to throw Wham-o plastic for distance. No modern golf disc could ever approach those ridiculous levels of instability.

I guess this happens a lot to you. I'm always slightly baffled when people go out of their way on the internet to act like an ass.

LOL.

god i hope this exchange keeps going.

that being said, i won't touch this thing til i find one some noob chucked into the forest.

/really need to cut down the molds in my bag

Just put in a order for one, cant wait !!! WAHOOOOOOO:)

Will these be released in Star plastic? I am not sure if those float. If anyone knows please let me know, thanks.

Latest posts