• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Innova XCaliber

Have you thrown any Xcal before? I have for years in various plastics, weights, and runs and would be happy to give you some input. I've thrown Destroyers and Giants in the past.

That would be awesome, thank you!

I threw a friend's XCal a few months after I started playing, which probably didnt give me a good read on it.

Im looking for wind fighting distance.

I dont really care how hard it finishes, I just dont want it to show its belly to a right to left headwind (no turn.)

Id probably start with the Kat or a current star Xcal unless you have advice?

Least OS Xcals out right now, probably light color glows? Post shoulder surgery grip problems have me looking for wider rims, anyone cycle xcals? Might just pair a charger and some xcals and ditch my long running destroyer cycle, my game and bag is heavy fairways anyways.

just picked out a halo xcal based on colors; didn't compare plh, but being halo i was thinking it would be beef; flies more like a destroyer with less glide. at least it looks cool.

Least OS Xcals out right now, probably light color glows? Post shoulder surgery grip problems have me looking for wider rims, anyone cycle xcals? Might just pair a charger and some xcals and ditch my long running destroyer cycle, my game and bag is heavy fairways anyways.

I'm not throwing out destroyers yet, but I'm planning to pick up more Kat Mertsch CG XCals to work in to the bag as replacements for stable destroyers.

I love the grip of Innova's color glow discs, and it turns out I also really like XCals.

I'm not throwing out destroyers yet, but I'm planning to pick up more Kat Mertsch CG XCals to work in to the bag as replacements for stable destroyers.

I love the grip of Innova's color glow discs, and it turns out I also really like XCals.

I am thinking of doing something similar, totally agree that color glow champ is the best plastic out right now. Currently only have one old champ xcal and its turned into a straight with a small fade bomber. looking forward to getting my hands on some lighter weights.

@Konza_kid

Thanks for the heads up! I want some.

How is the flight plate on the echo stars (flatter or domier)?

@Konza_kid

Thanks for the heads up! I want some.

How is the flight plate on the echo stars (flatter or domier)?

The three I felt two were mild dome/ normal Xcal the one I bought is on the flatter side. If I put some anhyzer on it, it moves right and ends with a flat foreword fade. I actually really like it for the woods.