• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Innova Xero

krooster

Birdie Member
Any impressions of how this putts in Nexus plastic?

I'm wondering if putts similarly to a P1x, and if so then in what plastic.

Seems to be the p1x. Kc pro's look identical to the pline p1x's I have. I orded a stack of black nexus but they later emailed me and said they didn't have the inventory, unfortunately. Who got my black xero's internet? I will eventually by the kc's though because I got some nexus aviar drivers to putt with and they were just meh. I like my AviarX to need a nice beating to fly straight but these were straight out of the box.

Update: Picked up a few Nexus Xeros and I can now confirm that they are perfect replacements for D-line P1 or P1x. In terms of flight I can't tell a difference. Actually the Nexus Xero is better because Nexus plastic is more durable!

This is the true 2/3/0/0 putter from Innova. In my experience the Classic Aviar doesn't deserve the description of 0 fade.

Been using one of these in the KC Pro and Nexus plastic and I gotta say, both are great but I really like the Nexus plastic.

Good temporary replacement for my Voodoo.

I found this thread while looking for comparisons to the Xero. It makes sense that it would be similar to (same as?) the P1x since Innova tends to make their name a nod to the Discmania mold when they revive those molds.

Update: Picked up some Xeros in KC Pro and DX. After putting with all of them for awhile, I'm liking the DX the best. They feel more low profile in my hand, more comfortable like the old D-line P1. Suuuuuuper neutral flight.

The flight of the KC Pro and Nexus are pretty straight also, but they feel less comfortable (higher profile) in my hand. Maybe flight plate is stiffer, maybe they molded up a bit higher profile. Note sure. They are also less grippy than DX.

In any case, DX Xeros are perfection. Too bad DX isn't more durable.

The Xero is Innova's release of the DM P1X.
I started putting with P1x's and wanted more of them, but they are getting expensive.
Did a little research and found they are the P1x.
The Links were too stable and would not hold a putting line for me. They just dump over for me starting around 20+ft.
Switch to Xero, problem solved.
I course-putt with 3 Halo Nexus Xeros and practice-putt with DX, KCPRO and Nexus.

Update: I'm back to putting with Keystones and have been with them for awhile now. Really liking them as an alternative to the Xero. Still like the Xero a lot, just like the Keystone more.

Anyone tried the R-Pro Xeros? Never thrown a Xero but I'm directly on the fence about scooping an R-Pro...
I have about 30 putters, tried for putting, with a R-Pro Xero among them. I spin putt. I never used a P1 or P1X to compare to them, but it flies pretty straight, not a lot of fade at the end, and to me it compares a lot in look, feel, and flight to the Aviar P&A. It has a tiny bead, hardly noticeable when putting with it, and the Aviar P&A has a kind of sharp bottom edge that is very similar. I like straight, no fade, and of my about 30 tested so far I only like my Soft Magnets better. R-Pro Xero tied with Aviar P&A, MVP Atom, Soft Roach for go straight, hit the chains. I have considered bagging it many times, but never quite did it. A putting putter has to win in practice to make my bag, and Xero seems always in or around top 5, but never #1.

Anyone tried the R-Pro Xeros? Never thrown a Xero but I'm directly on the fence about scooping an R-Pro...
Yeah yeah, old post, whatever 😝

I bought a Halo Nexus Xero and after some issues at first (feels TALL and caught on my middle finger more than once) it's become my straight at it approach disc. Some days I probably shouldn't bother throwing anything else

Then I got an R-Pro one and off the shelf it seems more understable. Maybe an artifact of being softer and grippier.

They have a "soft pro" one now but not on my shop's shelf, which is what I really wanted. Maybe later.