• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Instant Disc Beat-ins???

I have purposely thrown new discs into tree stumps... and thrown sliders down the sidewalk to help speed up the break-in process. Although, I would say be careful and test the disc every once in a while so you don't go too far.
DSCJNKY

I just let mine slowly beat in. I hate having a disc that has less life than it could have.

ditto. i don't have the money to keep buying discs to replace the now flippy ones and don't have the patience for losing my favorite beat-in plastic to errant shots or thieves.

I usually just go play brown deer park near milwaukee, where you have the opportunity to easily hit several trees with one shot. anyone who's been there knows what i'm talking about.

In the past I have just whipped them into stumps, spiked them on the ground, repeatedly flexed them into taco shapes. but now, i just let them wear naturally and then buy new ones while keeping my old ones for when i need something flippier. I like having two of the same disc at different levels of wear.

I throw mine agaist trees, the ground, and an iron fence that surrounds my apartment complex. It seems to work.