• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Instructional videos - Ben’s big drive…

ChrisinFL

Eagle Member
So lately, I have noticed a lot of videos, "Ben's big drive". He looked young - I figured a rookie instruction wannabe, so I ignored them. Well, finally broke down and watched one, then another, then about 5 more! IMHO, he is very good. Just enough funny and personality mixed in, but mostly about the how to, why to - the right mix for me. He doesn't just say do this or that - he explains why, in a way that makes sense, and is easier to remember. I gotta say, I think he is my new favorite! I will withhold final judgement until I implement what he teaches and see if it works for me, but…. Y'all tell me what you think of him!

He hasn't made any content for 8 months.

Which is funny too cause he got to do stuff with overthrow as well, then fell off.

I don't remember his video's very well to be honest.

Some people are just fun to watch.

Which is funny too cause he got to do stuff with overthrow as well, then fell off.

Hi Sheep. Can I trouble you to tell me what putter you use? I watched your instructional video a while back, and it seemed like you threw every putt amazingly straight with a stack of something from MVP?

I remember (from yesterday) the how to and why of getting snap on drives. Plus, I am anxious to get to work on it, but I am in central FL waiting for the after effects of hurricane Idalia to go away - 90% rain today and tomorrow. Not complaining too much - glad the bad stuff missed us - hope they are okay up in Big Bend area. But Ben - he shared multiple snippets of how to and why that I was missing despite watching a ton of videos before him. The brace foot, explained in a way that I understand. The rubberband effect. The timing of what the throwing arm does (or doesn't do, and when). I am sure it won't be instantaneous, but I fully expect his info to help me make a leap forward with my drives, and very much look forward to hitting my practice field asap to get to work on it! I got about 7 of his videos saved - I am sure this will be a process of try it, watch videos, try again, get myself on video, watch more, try again…. But, now I finally feel like I have the link I was missing - that I just wasn't quite understanding! Please, let me get that elusive snap! 3-4 months playing, and my drives are 175-200, with occasional max throws out at 225-245…. I will eventually update if I am able to get over the hump!!!

Hi Sheep. Can I trouble you to tell me what putter you use? I watched your instructional video a while back, and it seemed like you threw every putt amazingly straight with a stack of something from MVP?
MVP Ohm.

Latest posts