• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] Interested in knowing what these are worth if anything

Needtoknow

Wondering if any of these are worth anything. Came across them and they are all stored in individual bags.

Attachments

• 20230404_173005.jpg
    20230404_173005.jpg
    133.1 KB · Views: 189
  • 20230404_173049.jpg
    20230404_173049.jpg
    129.1 KB · Views: 168
  • 20230404_173114.jpg
    20230404_173114.jpg
    110.1 KB · Views: 152
Lots of them are ~30 give or take.
Doesnt look like anything is really expensive, most in that 25-35 range

Agreed on 25-30$ retail range. Pile of new stock less than 5 years old it looks.
The autographs I see of Brody add no value at all.

Where did you "find" these?

Does this not set off alarms for anyone that post #1 someone "came across" 3 bags of discs and asks what's the value? Obviously NOT a disc golfer.

Where did you "find" these?

Does this not set off alarms for anyone that post #1 someone "came across" 3 bags of discs and asks what's the value? Obviously NOT a disc golfer.

sure, but we know nothing of the scenario. could be stolen? maybe. could be that someone lost a family member recently or got a divorce, and they found a box of their stuff in a closet? just as likely

it's easy to assume ill will, but that's not always the case.

If anyone is paying $25-$30 for these secondhand discs they need their head examined. This is all stuff I'd find on the used rack for $10-12 at my local shop. If the numbers you're providing the OP are what they'd be worth new, at a retail location, it's probably helpful to make that clear to them, as they'll otherwise approach potential buyers with unrealistic expectations.

OP, you can expect to be offered $4-$6 each if you take those to a local retailer and sell them as a bulk lot. You can probably do as well as $15-$20 ea. on some them if you want to do some research, get on FB sellers groups, etc... Obviously you'll do better on some than others, but I'd guess your average per disc will be in the $15 range after selling them all. Whether that extra $10 per disc is worth the hassle of posting, shipping, etc. will be up to you of course.

sure, but we know nothing of the scenario. could be stolen? maybe. could be that someone lost a family member recently or got a divorce, and they found a box of their stuff in a closet? just as likely

it's easy to assume ill will, but that's not always the case.

Certainly that has happened (or at least people have said they made a garage sale find). The difference? They said how they came upon the discs. Those discs are typically a collection of discs obtained over many years. A lot of none throwers show up in those threads. If they were ill gotten, someone went in to someone's home to take them.

Second--most people have a couple of bags or maybe multiple for different applications. A glow bag. A windy day bag. A woods bag. I see three basic bags of nothing special. I don't know anyone that carries three bags like that for their own use, nor has them sitting on a shelf. Disc golfers put up shelves and line them with discs.

IMO, for this one, the facts indicate this is not "I found Dad's old discs", but needtoknow can resolve this with a second post.

interesting collection there. maybe found in a storage locker (auction). all newer discs. would like more details on how you "came across" these
brodie signature on a ultrastar 8)
individually most are 15-25$+, sell as a lot & it would be less. i'd buy a few of those, pm if interested in selling/shipping.

I don't see anything from any earlier than 2020 and even then they may not even be that old. I'd definitely be interested in some if you decide to sell, shoot me a PM.

Just to clear the air......not stolen. They were in a house we cleaned up to rent out after renters left. All of these pictured were kept in a bin and each one in an individual bag. Don't appear to have ever been uses. Have another whole bin of one's that appear to have been used.

Latest posts