• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

International Disc Golfing

Luckily (maybe) being in the Army affords me the chance to travel quite a bit. Next week I leave for a year in Korea...pretty excites to get there and play and do some KPDGA tournaments. Hoping to get the chance to play in Japan. As well..I packed a 150 class bag just in case!

I've played about half the courses in Germany (25-30ish) when I spent a year studying abroad there last year. The course by Brussels is incredibly underrated in my opinion. I'll be playing in Amsterdam in 3 weeks, which I'm very excited about. All in all, Europe has some fantastic courses that are a thrill to play and experience. :)

During my honeymoon last spring I played in Denmark (Valbyparken), Norway (Ekeburg), Sweden (Jarva), and Finland (Tali). Jarva gets my vote for best course in the world.

Jarva is definitely #1 on my list of courses to play while I'm overseas. Disgolf Terminal looks amazing as well, but I think it's a little too far out of the way to justify traveling to play.

Edit: Unless of course I could find a way to tour the Latitude 64 plant while I'm there...

I'll be living in London for 4-6 months starting in August to visit my girlfriend that's working over there for a year. My research leads me to believe I'll be disappointed by the courses in England (or at least disappointed in the amount of courses.)

However, I'm using my ancestors in Sweden and Norway as an excuse to plan a couple week long trip up there. It should be amazing if all goes as planned.

One of our members lives over that way now if you need a hook up...

amsterdam

we're running the first ever amsterdam open in sloterpark this year. PDGA C but we'll get bigger! It has it's own thread

i've played pdga tourneys in 6 countries so far, numbers 7 and 8 will fall in sept and nov this year. only euro course i've played to this point was in rotterdam but am planning on estonia/finland/sweden and norway next summer.

i've played pdga tourneys in 6 countries so far, numbers 7 and 8 will fall in sept and nov this year. only euro course i've played to this point was in rotterdam but am planning on estonia/finland/sweden and norway next summer.

That's pretty freeking cool. :thmbup:

I played slooterpark a few years ago.
It was a lot of fun and easy to get to. I have also played in the states (Canadian) and as you see in my sig im heading to nz in a couple months!

All 18 of Sloterparks in Amsterdam's tee boxes are back, all construction over, full course ready to go! Finally! First time in 19 months! Tournament in mid September, Can't Wait!

Make sure you guys update the course pages when you visit them!!

you found anyone in Auckland HEATER?

Haven't as of yet.

I sent an email last week but no reply as if yet. Seems like there is a healthy scene in Auckland and I can't wait.

Flying out in a little over a week!!!

Latest posts