• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Introducing SD, Salient Discs

Update for those interested: we will have a blend of plastics run this week to figure out which ones we want to add in addition to our Liquid Line. Next weekend we will send out some of our tester discs, we will then finish the final tooling of the disc for the PDGA. Official announcement date and release date will be finalized shortly after.

The constant check-recheck on discs, equipment etc make this a long and arduous process but to attempt to make the most consistent discs on the market this is a necessary process.

Update for those interested: we will have a blend of plastics run this week to figure out which ones we want to add in addition to our Liquid Line. Next weekend we will send out some of our tester discs, we will then finish the final tooling of the disc for the PDGA. Official announcement date and release date will be finalized shortly after.

The constant check-recheck on discs, equipment etc make this a long and arduous process but to attempt to make the most consistent discs on the market this is a necessary process.

Should I pm you my address so you can send me some tester discs?:popcorn:

:)

excited to see what you guys are doing. wish one was coming out here lol

So... how do we jump on the tester wagon. You know I want to try to see how they dye :) .... and how they throw.

I'm sure they already have their testers picked. I'll just test them after they're released.

Testers have been chosen and will be sent a disc in the near future.

Everything is falling in place nicely and when an official announcement is made get ready because we will be releasing discs, followed by shoes, baskets and bags.

Take care guys and keep your eyes open for Salient Discs. This is a full time venture for everyone here at Salient and with that I can say we have invested a significant amount to make the best product possible. We want to be the PREMIUM disc golf brand known for consistency and technological advancements.

Salient Discs

Thanks, the ISO certification is a big step forward for consistent checks and measures as well as the ability to use the resources (digital wind tunnel, physics majors/professors that actually play disc golf) of the local university give us a huge advantage. There are gaps in the current line up of discs on the market that we plan to fill. We are close..... :)

Salient Discs

Awesome! I love the consistency focus. hopefully though you dont get into the discontinue BS like you did with the bags.

#longer #teebird

its called a Saint

Will the discs be available through Community Discs at all?

NZ, I hope they will be available through Justin at CD, we will be contacting dealers in the near future for ordering or when the website goes live they can contact us. We want everyone to have a chance at throwing our discs.

Btw the spelling was changed back to Prometheus ;)

Awesome! I love the consistency focus. hopefully though you dont get into the discontinue BS like you did with the bags.

its called a Saint[

Salient Discs and Physical Flight are very different. PF was a one man team and Salient is a group of investors with one focus: Being the Premium disc golf brand.

Chris, who will be testing them in Cola? I threw the PVC proto and the gummy one a few times at Owens and that was a blast. I can't wait to see what you guys come up with!

NZ, I hope they will be available through Justin at CD, we will be contacting dealers in the near future for ordering or when the website goes live they can contact us. We want everyone to have a chance at throwing our discs.

Btw the spelling was changed back to Prometheus ;)

Woooo!!!

To both.

And I'm emailing Justin right now. :)