• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Introducing SD, Salient Discs

Enjoy the honeymoon!

Spill more details when you get back...ummm on the project not the honeymoon

Will do, later guys. We will be sending out about 10 tester discs to some guys on the forum in the next couple of weeks.

Kilgus get the f.... Outta here and enjoy your honeymoon! We will still be here!!!

Amd when did you have the time to get married anyway, I call bs!!

Will do, later guys. We will be sending out about 10 tester discs to some guys on the forum in the next couple of weeks.

If you'd like to test 4-450 in power forehand and backhand with a standstill player, and durability in the desert, rocky terrain, and 110+ degrees Id be happy to provide a lot of feedback.

Geez, disc golf is being taken to another new level? I still haven't gotten up to the new level that Prodigy just took it to...

If you'd like to test 4-450 in power forehand and backhand with a standstill player, and durability in the desert, rocky terrain, and 110+ degrees Id be happy to provide a lot of feedback.

I wouldn't mind testing them out either, for the same reasons. Buffalo Ridge is the perfect place to test durability.

In before Salient Discs is compared to MVP.

Hopefully SD brews a batch of Kool-Aid as tasty as what MVP has been cooking up. MVP is tied with Innova for most molds by a company 4 molds each, so I'd love to see discs on par with what MVP has been running. Mad Scientist, what's wrong with the company name? It's no worse than Prodigy(sounds arrogant, oh wait...), Discraft (too easily changed to DisCrap), Innova (shares their name with a dog food company), Westside (Thug lyfe biznatches) and with the exception of Prodigy those are all major players in the market (and Prodigy is up and coming). Could they have done better? Sure. I wouldn't have chosen a company name that sophomoric high school kids will turn into "STD" or "SBD" but if they just go by Salient Disc I kind of like the name. It's a hell of a lot better than Irrelevant Disc. edit: and as long as everyone else is begging for free tester discs.... LOL

Hopefully SD brews a batch of Kool-Aid as tasty as what MVP has been cooking up. MVP is tied with Innova for most molds by a company 4 molds each, so I'd love to see discs on par with what MVP has been running. Mad Scientist, what's wrong with the company name? It's no worse than Prodigy(sounds arrogant, oh wait...), Discraft (too easily changed to DisCrap), Innova (shares their name with a dog food company), Westside (Thug lyfe biznatches) and with the exception of Prodigy those are all major players in the market (and Prodigy is up and coming). Could they have done better? Sure. I wouldn't have chosen a company name that sophomoric high school kids will turn into "STD" or "SBD" but if they just go by Salient Disc I kind of like the name. It's a hell of a lot better than Irrelevant Disc. edit: and as long as everyone else is begging for free tester discs.... LOL

Haha well said puckstopper

I'm so far behind the curve that I haven't thrown anything new since the Volt. I'm sure I know people who will buy everything that you make though, and I can try theirs. Forgive me for having doubts that you're offering anything groundbreaking. I'd be way more interested in a disc golf shoe than in another disc that claims to be different.

Latest posts