• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Invitation to Take the 2020 State of Disc Golf Survey

Todd@InfiniteDiscs

Par Member
The 2020 State of Disc Golf Survey has been launched by Infinite Discs. We invite all disc golfers to share opinions about the game in all of its aspects. We love to see how the sport is growing and evolving year to year.

TAKE THE SURVEY HERE

https://forms.gle/AqmB11bGBCeNWqnw5

Feel free to invite your disc golf friends to take the survey as well. The more the merrier. And yes, there will be prizes from sponsoring brands shipped out to random participants after the survey is complete. We'll be running the survey until February 18th.

THANKS!

Did it, and it was easy and had some new and interesting questions.

Pretty good survey, though there were a few that I wanted to answer with an asterisk.

The wording on the final two questions is interesting. They ask if your favorite disc company changed in 2019. If you say no, then they ask what brand you would throw if you could only throw one brand.

For me, my "favorite" brand is not necessarily the one that I would build a whole bag from.

Done. There were a few that could have used a couple of more answer choices but overall not a bad survey.

Wham-O not being an option at any time was a surprise. I added it anyway.
Nice survey!

The wording on the final two questions is interesting. They ask if your favorite disc company changed in 2019. If you say no, then they ask what brand you would throw if you could only throw one brand.

For me, my "favorite" brand is not necessarily the one that I would build a whole bag from.

I wish there was an option to explain why my favorite disc company changed.

Actually was one of the better surveys I have done for DG.

You need more colors on the colors of discs, not enough choices as Yellow Green is a color. Also missing Tye Dye and Multicolored as some discs are in Multi/Tye Dye.

Also in the brands in bag missing a brand was Lighting. I know Lightning is not making new discs now or more discs, but GGGT is selling the old disc stock off for molds until the mold is gone then start making the discs againas they have the discs and molds. So you can still buy bran new discs. Also missing is Wham-O like somebody else said and the company has for sale right now the MaxFlight and the new three disc pack based off the putter, midrange,and driver of the old touchline series not to mention most of the Catch discs are PDGA approved.

I added Lighting as I have a #2 Upshot with Prostyle plastic in my bag, that might change this next year or 2021.

Tried to answer as best/accurately as I could.

Color choices: Not all yellows, greens, or blues are the same. Dark blue can be tough to find. Light blue is pretty easy. Dayglo yellow pops. Plain old yellow sux.

Done.

On the colors, I would have liked to have seen separate choices for blue and light blue, and maybe "light colors" and "dark colors" as choices. No other issues with the survey.

The survey assumed that if I didn't go to tournaments last year that I don't want to go to tournaments. There just aren't many/any tournaments close to me and my time is limited.

Did it. I will be very very interested to see the results of some of these questions. I certainly was sensing some of the reasoning behind a few of those questions. This survey is really fun every year. Thanks Infinite!

Unless I missed it, I would have liked the option of saying the reason I have not gotten a backpack style bag yet is simply because my current older style bag is still in pretty good shape. As more of a casual player, I just can't see replacing a good, functional bag when I could use that money on discs instead.

I would have like options to add in my own answers. The questions about how many rounds you played per month and tournaments that you played in 2019 could have used explanations for me. The amount of rounds I played doesn't really reflect the answers provided. Also an option to select that you were a new player is the reason why you didn't play tournaments would be nice.

Great survey though. Also I like the Paul McBeth answer, had me LOL.

Latest posts