• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Iowa

Pxranger

Hello,

I have been lurking for a year or so, finally registered. I have been playing since last spring. I played for the first time at an MWR event at work and the very next day I bought about a dozen discs and headed to a local course to practice my new found sport. Turns out a tournament was going on that day. Well, 36 holes and a sore arm later I was hooked.

I now try to play every day, even if its just pitching putts into my mach-lite.
Happy to finally be a member for many years to come.

Finished at the bottom, But I had no illusions of doing well. I did however get paired with some guys that I learned a lot from.

Welcome from across the river and a bit upstream. Shoot me a pm sometime if you want to check out some of the IL courses.

Howdy pxranger,

Des Moines guy here.

Lots of great course around the central Iowa area. I am always out all day Tuesdays and most of Mondays, group or solo.

You could also play in the league there in Ft. Maddy. We play every Sunday morning at 9:30 and Wednesday evening at 5:30.

Welcome aboard, brother! I'm originally from Waterloo, but joined the Navy to get out of there. :) Didn't discover disc golf until recently myself and am loving it too. Keep throwing, bro!

I played in my first night of league in Des Moines, Shot a 65 at grandview, lots of work needed on tee shots. I may try to play scenic in Ft Madison on Sunday.

Latest posts