• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Is there a putter that fits what I'm looking for?

Maybe just pick up a lighter rhyno for longer putts?

I putt with 175g VPs which are definitely bricks and I carry a 165 for long putts and jump putts which works nicely for me.

CLassic Roc is nice choice. I use three putters. The Rhyno (UBER windy days), CLassic Roc for Loooong upshots, because it is not very deep and flies straight as an arrow. The final one is a APX Swirl. It may also be one to look at for your needs.

Hello

My bag is a revolving door when it comes to putters. Otherwise it is solid. I guess I've just not found what I'm looking for yet.

I've tried wizards challengers zone rhyno focus.

I really enjoy the rhyno as something that I can drive off tee approach and at times putt with. However the rhyno really gets in my head when putting a decen ways away since it is such a brick. So at the moment I'm approching with and driving off tee on shorter holes with the rhyno and mainly putting with the focus. I would love to find one disc to cover this but realize it is unlikely.

So basically is there a low profile beaded putter with more glide than a rhyno and possibly stability of a buzzz or slightly more stable?

I was looking at a classic roc and a magnet as low profile putters. Would either of these be good?

Thank you.

Discraft Ringer

beaded
super low profile
more glide than a rhyno
less stable than a zone
not sure if I have the ability to compare it to a buzzz

but only available in D
(other than the original 50 odd that were specially made in Z)

I hate to be that guy who suggests the same thing the OP is trying to get away from, but I had this same problem, and what I found really worked for me was to start driving with lighter (mid 160's) beat in DX or pro rhynos.

Beat light rhynos are beautiful because they retain most of their excellent hss while losing most or all of their lss. They become dead straight and they stay that way. And the loss of the lss makes them penetrate much farther. Unbelievable in the woods, particularly when you're standing on the tee looking at this...

3bb3d517.jpg

I'm going with what jen b and steeze said. I love my DD judge. I like soft putters, and this one has got me back on track. The only thing that i think came close to this was my old jk pro aviar.

I used to putt with a Rhyno and I had the same problem you are having. Just felt like it fell out of the sky. I went through a ton of putters as well until I found the Pig. Same feel as the Rhyno but more glide. Does well off the tee and on approaches as well. Pro Pigs are somewhat expensive these days but I've heard the newer, firmer run of R-Pros are money.

My first thought was a pure but they dont have a bead. you have to have pretty good form to not have them flip over, my dad uses pures for straight to anny drives and ups and putts, he loves them. I on the other hand carry 3 wizards, I use an EVO wizard that is just as stable as a rhyno and then the rest are S-series that i beat up. I would honestly say the wizard is your best bet for a one mold putter.

My first thought was a pure but they dont have a bead. you have to have pretty good form to not have them flip over, my dad uses pures for straight to anny drives and ups and putts, he loves them. I on the other hand carry 3 wizards, I use an EVO wizard that is just as stable as a rhyno and then the rest are S-series that i beat up. I would honestly say the wizard is your best bet for a one mold putter.

Pures do have a bead. At least the 20 or so I have do.

Latest posts