• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Wanted] Iso Innova circle stamps

Status
Not open for further replies.

dmbry41

I am looking to add to my collection of innova circle stamps, I am iso discs that are apox 5/10, stamps are more important to me so the stamp needs to be 6/10 or better. The stamps / molds I'm looking for are as follows

Barracuda
Dolphin
Stingray
The birdie rim/ no rim
Whippet
Pirihana
Phenix
Polecat
Puma
Morray
Tee bird totem
Gopher
Scorpion
Zeypher

I do have pfn's for trade

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have this Whippet, it's 160 with ink on back and thrown. Stamp is in pretty good shape,

I have some old Phenixs also but don't recall a circle stamp for those.

attachment.php

Attachments

• DSC03896.jpg
    DSC03896.jpg
    105.6 KB · Views: 206
I am looking to add to my collection of innova circle stamps, I am iso discs that are apox 5/10, stamps are more important to me so the stamp needs to be 6/10 or better. The stamps / molds I'm looking for are as follows

Barracuda
Dolphin
Stingray
The birdie rim/ no rim
Whippet
Pirihana
Phenix
Polecat
Puma
Morray
Tee bird totem
Gopher
Scorpion
Zeypher

I do have pfn's for trade

Thanks

Zepher is still made with the Circle stamp.
https://www.amazon.com/INNOVA-DX-Ze...=1&keywords=zephyr+disc&qid=1610825771&sr=8-4

Last edited:
Yes but my local store is asking $30 for them I hope I can find one used for much cheaper

I did that, Amazon asking $8.99-$12.99 due to some like the 130-140 gram discs selling for $8.99 being not as popular for disc golf use so they just sit there on the shelf.

Awesome guys thanks for the links I'll get one, the weight doesn't really matter to me it's just going on the wall

Got a whippet on the way,
Anyone else have circle stamps for me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts