• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Wanted] ISO Legacy premium plastics 172g or LESS - Trades 99% preferred

hisdudeness47

Birdie Member
Looking to trade for Legacy premium plastics scale weighed at 172g or less. Can even be the same run as something I own already (seen in spreadsheet and photo). Special attention to Rivals, Phenoms, Bandits, Vengeances, Aftermaths, and Cannons but I'm a sucker so don't hold back.

Also looking for a vibrant Icon Valor (max or close), a vibrant "normal" Icon Outlaw (not the insanely high PLH flat top. I got that bad boy) in any weight, and maybe premium throwing putters in max weight. I could get down on a Hunter in particular.

Here's the link to my inventory, 650+ discs and counting. Not every disc is available and not every detail is filled in, but all my discs are there and I'm willing to haggle with ~95% of my discs depending on the return, including my Legacy.

Pic of my Legacy collection included for attention and possible trades.

Let me know if you have any questions or want some pics!

P.S. Let me know if I'm doing this wrong so I can fix it in the future! First time posting on the Marketplace!

Attachments

• legacycollection.jpg
    legacycollection.jpg
    163.1 KB · Views: 67
I'll reach out about Cannons later I have a bunch 167 or so

I have a Rival 170g Perly pinnacle 7/10 probably at least 5-7 years old. Been out of the bag for a couple years.

FwuSrmw.jpg

Dang I forgot about this thread sorry Dudeness! I'll reach out.