• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Wanted] ISO older buzzes/buzzz os and wasps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dscgolf13

Looking for those 3 molds
Buzzz buzzz OS and wasp looking for older runs thrower 10years or other wasp tooled
Wasps I am looking for esp prefered

Buzzz mod Wasp 167

Buzzz Mod Wasp 168 (2).jpg

176 Buzzz

2009 PDGA Buzzz 176 (1).jpg

ESP 174 Buzzz

Buzzz ESP 174 (1).jpg

I have this 2nd First Run Buzzz with WASP tooling. It has faded flight plate ink and is a thrower. It is very stable for a Buzzz. I am not super motivated to sell, but I am willing to listen to an offer. https://imgur.com/a/vBPhf1t

can you define "old buzzes"

i have a bunch of stock ones nothing rare

Rare dosent matter to me was just hoping for the older runs they tend to be flatter from what I seem to have had.
Looking into possible older bar stamps/10 year or even older stock stamps depending on what you have

Rare dosent matter to me was just hoping for the older runs they tend to be flatter from what I seem to have had.
Looking into possible older bar stamps/10 year or even older stock stamps depending on what you have

ill try my best to get back to you and raid my stash

i got a green 2013 tourny stamped crystal buzz 6-7/10 with wing ink

i got a oop orange faded esp flx buzz 6-7/10 with faded ink

i havent thrown the flx in forever but the crystal has the normal buzz flight still

im saying 6-7 cuz they certainly have some use on them and scratches and scrapes but plenty of life left

i also have a pink z flx buzz from when they were first released 6-7/10 with ace ink and wing ink

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts