• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Issues Report Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
We can put the link in a spot where everyone can easily access it, but I would appreciate more details about the issue you encountered in order to fix it properly.
No matter where I go I don't see a my profile option

The hamburger has nothing. The little pull down in the upper right does not have a my profile option

What I'm saying is I don't know where to look

Attachments

• BACA75A8-E268-42B3-897E-C6A7EA725208.png
    BACA75A8-E268-42B3-897E-C6A7EA725208.png
    139.2 KB · Views: 0
  • 521E3979-5367-49E7-969C-352B1EE31B45.png
    521E3979-5367-49E7-969C-352B1EE31B45.png
    398.6 KB · Views: 0
If I switch to light mode, it switches back to dark mode every time i move to a new page. I have to go to the top of the page and click the moon every time I go to a new page.

No matter where I go I don't see a my profile option

The hamburger has nothing. The little pull down in the upper right does not have a my profile option

What I'm saying is I don't know where to look
did you try clicking the username ?
1689466041717.png

If I switch to light mode, it switches back to dark mode every time i move to a new page. I have to go to the top of the page and click the moon every time I go to a new page.
what device/OS/browser ?

I found something.

On the landing page of a course, the total pars for each layout are always the same.

Let me explain this by an example. If you look at Highland Road in Baton Rouge , the hardest layout (gold) is a correct par 68 on the "hole info" page but is listed as par 56 on the course landing/main info page. All four layouts on the main info page report the pars as 56, but if you look on the "hole info" page you'll see the correct par totals…not every layout is par 56.

Also, I can't update hole info when I click "update hole info"…the graphics just won't slide into the part of the screen where I can select the place to update it…I'm on an iPhone.

I found something.

On the landing page of a course, the total pars for each layout are always the same.

Let me explain this by an example. If you look at Highland Road in Baton Rouge , the hardest layout (gold) is a correct par 68 on the "hole info" page but is listed as par 56 on the course landing/main info page. All four layouts on the main info page report the pars as 56, but if you look on the "hole info" page you'll see the correct par totals…not every layout is par 56.

Also, I can't update hole info when I click "update hole info"…the graphics just won't slide into the part of the screen where I can select the place to update it…I'm on an iPhone.
Thanks for reporting the issue, it has been fixed

Also how do you update course info. I played a top 25 course today that now charges $10 instead of $5 a day. I get locking the hole numbers but the info should be able to be updated too.

So far, I miss...
All our old achievements, and how to continue monitoring them,
A way to filter reviews by trusted reviewers,
Being able to see Likes and Dislikes of OUR reviews, not the ones we've given out,
A way to quickly edit our own reviews after posting (caught a typo),
(Not sure if we SHOULD be able to 'Like' our own reviews??),
Agree with all of this too.

All our old achievements, and how to continue monitoring them,
achievements and top members will be back
A way to filter reviews by trusted reviewers,
will add it
Being able to see Likes and Dislikes of OUR reviews, not the ones we've given out,
you can see them now
A way to quickly edit our own reviews after posting (caught a typo),
will do

Also how do you update course info. I played a top 25 course today that now charges $10 instead of $5 a day. I get locking the hole numbers but the info should be able to be updated too.
you can update course info when viewing course
1689473597394.png
Some info like course name, number of holes , course extinct will require moderator approval if changed

On the Android app, the screen will switch to landscape if the phone is tilted even if the phone system settings have portrait mode locked.

you can update course info when viewing course
View attachment 312943
Some info like course name, number of holes , course extinct will require moderator approval if changed
I just wanted to change the cost to play in the course info section. It was sent to a moderator now at least. 👍

Please restore it to the old way. You should be able to update a review.
I think this makes more sense but we can restore the old behaviour if users prefer it
Just to clarify, asking to return to the old way to update reviews "without losing helpful votes" on the original review. Sometimes updating a review may only be a few sentences.

For Dev: Part of my retired career was Data Systems Updates, navigating around I'm seeing some big and small problems depending on how any individual uses DGCR, all having not been noted yet reading grips on this thread. You have your hands full now, and I may not be on here for the next few days. When I come back I'll navigate again, read the thread again, and if the grips have settled down by the members, I'll pass over what may not still be working or missing. It's possible I may not be finding the icons to find missing items tonight. Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts