• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Issues Report Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah the forums are great but the problem is the review side is terrible. I assumed all of the issues in the beta would be fixed before launch but this is basically the beta. I'm trying to stay positive about this but at the moment I'm pretty disappointed at how finding and reviewing courses is so much more difficult. I know Greens is working hard on this though.
we are working on making things better , if you have any suggestion feel free to post them

I'm trying to find a course by name but can't find an area to search for a course by name. Not sure if this is me missing it or is it not there?

Want to report that it still seems to be impossible to update hole pars & distances even after clicking the "update hole info" button.

I'm trying to find a course by name but can't find an area to search for a course by name. Not sure if this is me missing it or is it not there?
Use the filter:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230716-102630.png
    Screenshot_20230716-102630.png
    139.6 KB · Views: 0
I will add an option to search courses today, the new homepage will have a find course widget .. you can also use the browse course filters or use the search icon and choose search titles only

Not sure how fast and furious you want to see the little issues, because obviously, many of these aren't vital, but...
When my scorebook information ported over, it set 'putts' at a default of 1, but I've never entered any data in that column (I'd love to claim that I never missed a putt in 12 years, but it might mess up stats for others who care).
When I go to the map to pull up a course where there are two, there is no way to get to any course but the primary at that location.
Interestingly, when I look through my discs, it has one line with the totals but none of the information or pictures I added (but the info - not pics - are available when I look at all users' discs). Bags are blank.

I do appreciate how promptly y'all are trying to get after all these details. I realized about thirty years ago when my employer did a tech needs assessment that there is no way to really preemptively get a full picture on all the ways thousands of individual human beings choose to utilize the tech. Thank You!

I will add an option to search courses today, the new homepage will have a find course widget .. you can also use the browse course filters or use the search icon and choose search titles only
That would be helpful and appreciated. Using course filters doesn't work for me - it takes me to the broken browse maps page.

Also I tried the multiquote button and it's not working for me lol

Any update on the status of the app or did I miss something.?
Yeah, the app is not working right at all. It's only showing 1 nearby courses that's in MN. There's numerous ones in WI much closer.

Yeah, the app is not working right at all. It's only showing 1 nearby courses that's in MN. There's numerous ones in WI much closer.
The course map doesn't work at all on here either.

My local feed (SEast PA) is only showing one "local" course in my feed too: Ship Rock DGC- 50 miles away. Course map shows no courses too.

On the web version on iPad I could not access the top level menu items (on the main menu at top) by tapping them. Tapping brought down the sub-menu or closed the sub-menu instead of, for example, taking me to the Forum.

I have zero interest in ever coming back to the site in this format. Enjoy your progress. What's wrong? Everything from font, text color, to contentarrangement, to presentation. Whoever built this has zero clue what brought people to this website.

I'm not a fan of clicking the filters button and then being able to search for courses. I think it would be a lot more user-friendly if the search bar was right above or below the browse courses button. Not an issue but rather a suggestion.

Status
Not open for further replies.