• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Issues Report Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
A couple mild forum suggestions... beside the NEW and WATCH buttons it would be great to have LAST PAGE at the top. New isn't necessarily new but somewhere in the middle haha.

Below the first and prev there is "similar threads" if there is a way to employ a filter of some sort to hide old marketplace posts that would be handy, I've seen some weird necro bumps for discs that were gone a decade ago.

Keep up the good work!

Dark mode doesn't stick.
We have opposing issues.
If I try to switch to light mode, it does not stick and goes back to dark mode.

I was going to see which mode I preferred on PC. Can't do that right now.
(working on Safari on a MacBook)

Apologize if this has been mentioned already, but does anybody know how to show only new posts from one forum? - for instance, in my case I only want to see new posts from general disc golf discussions when I check in. As of now, when I click 'new posts', I get EVERYTHING.

On the course page, you hit the check mark in the upper right corner.

Left image is not played (checkmark grayed out).
Right image is played (check mark = green on white).

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230716-133850.png
    Screenshot_20230716-133850.png
    214.4 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20230716-133835.png
    Screenshot_20230716-133835.png
    215.4 KB · Views: 0
I figured it out. So is the ribbon wishlist, check played and heart favorited then?

I figured it out. So is the ribbon wishlist, check played and heart favorited then?
Pretty much. Technically, the ribbon indicates you've "bookmarked" a course. Sounds a lot like wishlisted to me.

By the way Toboggan is obviously in the directory, but doesn't appear on the map, even if temporary and seasonal are selected.

Google maps shows the correct location for Toboggan (just northwest of Maple Beach)... no basket indicating the course).

The orange basket on the other side of the lake is the correct location for Black Locust Green. Map doesn't show Black Locust Blue, no matter how much you zoom in. Blue and green are completely distinct and separate courses, located across the lake from Toboggan. There should be 3 orange baskets in this screen shot.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230716-134718.png
    Screenshot_20230716-134718.png
    708.7 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Where is the course baggeror section? And where is the map of the courses you've played?

I see 378 courses when looking at your profile 1978 .. where do you see 1 course ?
I don't know. 1. I had more courses than that, are extinct listed? 2. I have no idea how to view my courses played. The only place I can find is the scroll bar and it says "played" yesterday I got 1 course that I played yesterday. Ballantyne temp. Today all I get is random courses. How come there isn't a dashboard for me to manage and look at where and what courses I've played. Tracking your courses has always been a pillar of this website.
When I look up courses and try to sort by courses played I get random courses. Is this just a bug that needs tweaking or am I going to have to go through all of these courses to mark them as played again?

Here's a picture….I've never been to Australia
My same issue!!!!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230716_142542_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230716_142542_Chrome.jpg
    363.5 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20230716_142605_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230716_142605_Chrome.jpg
    378.6 KB · Views: 0
Where is the course baggeror section? And where is the map of the courses you've played?
Click on your username, and it brings you to your profile. Click "courses," then scroll to the options to the right and click "map."

Here's Wolfhaley's... that's some pretty good work! :)

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230716-143139.png
    Screenshot_20230716-143139.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
Exactly! How is this not one of the most important pieces to make sure transfer over.
I'm seeing 379 courses played for you and your map. Langerr's says 409 played and I see his map too.

Used to have two ways to view new posts. One was all disc golf posts (everything except the water cooler and landfill) and the other was all new posts ( everything except the land fill). The new one leaves out the water cooler and I don't see another way to view new posts. Maybe that's intentional?

At the home page when you click all courses, top rated, most played and so on it says "no items to display".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts