• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Issues Report Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Something has happened with my scorebook. It appears that I have lost several rounds that had been previously recorded. I noticed this because I was within 10 miles of the 2000 mile achievement mark, and it has been knocked down to 1917 miles. Also, I can tell that my total number of holes as been reduced as well. Thanks for looking into this.

Is there still a 5 minute time limit on editing posts in the Forums?

Answer: Hours later... no that edit time limit is no longer in place.

Last edited:
Is the content from the old FAQ section coming back?

Something has happened with my scorebook. It appears that I have lost several rounds that had been previously recorded. I noticed this because I was within 10 miles of the 2000 mile achievement mark, and it has been knocked down to 1917 miles. Also, I can tell that my total number of holes as been reduced as well. Thanks for looking into this.
I too noted last night that my scorebook stats had just dropped about 20% on all elements, so I reported it.

I assume they'll get to the issue soon, but I'd hate to lose ... +/- 16,000 holes played, 45,000 shots, 800 miles, 900 rounds, 20 aces, and so on...

In the old review site it used to tell us how many of each rating we have given for reviews to along with the overall average. For example 10 0.0 12 0.5 22 1.0 etc. Any chance we could bring this back? Thanks.

There used to be an option to Mark All Forums As Read. That seems to be missing now. Is it permanently gone? Did it get moved somewhere else and I just haven't found it yet?

I too noted last night that my scorebook stats had just dropped about 20% on all elements, so I reported it.

I assume they'll get to the issue soon, but I'd hate to lose ... +/- 16,000 holes played, 45,000 shots, 800 miles, 900 rounds, 20 aces, and so on...
And I was concerned about losing 70 miles, roughly a thousand holes, and a few aces. You are looking at losing years of work!! I hope they get this corrected soon.

Last edited:
Thank you Dev, you're the best.
I knew I was coming up on a milestone, so am happy to say that I'll be entering the 250,000th shot in my scorebook from about 300' down the first fairway at Idlewild tomorrow morning! :)
jka dg stats snapshot 2023-07-28.jpg

Never mind, I found the toggle to bring up the editing interface.
I tried adding a new course (Linfield University), and it won't let me edit hole information like par and distances. All the form fields on the Update Hole Information page are set to be readonly.

Last edited:
I tried adding a new course (Linfield University), and it won't let me edit hole information like par and distances. All the form fields on the Update Hole Information page are set to be readonly.

DId you click the little box all the way to the left of each hole?

Bug:

On course page with all filters cleared. Go to bottom of page and select a US State (very, very bottom of page in small text). First page of courses will be shown for the selected State. When you go to page 2, the courses are no longer for the selected State.

Last edited:
In Groups you can no longer see the discussions sorted by threads. That was quite useful. Can that be brought back?

I would like to invite the newest Diamond TRs to the "Elite Diamond Trusted Reviewer Club" group.

If one hovers over "What's new" and clicks on "New reviews" it would be helpful if the state was listed (similar to the old site) in addition to reviewer and course name.

I find this very useful in finding newly-reviewed courses in nearby states.

My complaints are getting smaller so keep up the good work!

If one hovers over "What's new" and clicks on "New reviews" it would be helpful if the state was listed (similar to the old site) in addition to reviewer and course name.
I also want to see which state the new review is in. That is crucial information to me, especially so that I can focus on the states that I'm mainly interested in.

I would also like to see the list simplified a little. I would like the first line of the review removed. Basically the old list style is just all that I want to see. All I need is...
Course Name, City, State, Rating, Reviewer name
From there I can quicky click on any that I want to know more about.

Last edited:
Noticed when I clicked on the map in my courses list it takes me to the last course I added to the site E. Markham DGC. It has this course located in the ocean off the coast of Africa. It should be in Placerville CA. Think it just needs latitude/longitude info, but I'm not sure.

Still unable to edit hole info for courses that have more than 3 pin positions, don't have Any hole info, or that have changed completely. Hoping this will be addressed at some point 🤞.

Scorebooks looking much better but my total average round is way too high. Says 84, used to be like in the 56-57 neighborhood I think. Also hoping you bring back the ability to see all rounds played when you click on an individual course.

Bug:

On course page with all filters cleared. Go to bottom of page and select a US State (very, very bottom of page in small text). First page of courses will be shown for the selected State. When you go to page 2, the courses are no longer for the selected State.
This has been fixed .. thank you for reporting

I find this very useful in finding newly-reviewed courses in nearby states.

My complaints are getting smaller so keep up the good work!
I think this page needs a lot of improvements , design updates , filters .. etc
we will work on this soon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts