• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Issues Report Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Should we be concerned the site is now listing rounds in the future? Aside from that, why are the 5 most recent rounds (on the home page) not listed chronologically?IMG_1090.png

Should we be concerned the site is now listing rounds in the future? Aside from that, why are the 5 most recent rounds (on the home page) not listed chronologically?View attachment 317724
it lists latest added rounds .. but displays the round date entered by user
It shouldn't allow dates in the future though ( This is mostly result of timezone setting difference between site and mobile apps)

Regarding my mobile issues...
When I open the DGCR app and press the Community link it momentarily goes to the Reptilian thread, then goes to the Forum list.
The Login/Register links are mashed over each other. Got to be careful to get the Login link.
When I click on login to enter my username and password, the little switch to "stay logged in" is barely visible.
Then I am asked to Allow access to your location...
Then I am asked to enable push notifications...

This has been going on for about five days now,
starting to get really old...

Oh, and I have tried with one and two fingers...:)
Going on ten days of this...

Thought this page was being followed by the Admins or Techs...

Last edited:
Going on ten days of this...

Thought this page was being followed by the Admins or Techs...
This is now a pain to get to on my phone...

On my laptop, it is okay...
But the pain to do this on my phone (which I do more then my laptop) is going to chase me away...
from both...

Regarding my mobile issues...
When I open the DGCR app and press the Community link it momentarily goes to the Reptilian thread, then goes to the Forum list.
The Login/Register links are mashed over each other. Got to be careful to get the Login link.
When I click on login to enter my username and password, the little switch to "stay logged in" is barely visible.
Then I am asked to Allow access to your location...
Then I am asked to enable push notifications...

This has been going on for about five days now,
starting to get really old...

Oh, and I have tried with one and two fingers...:)
What OS and browser do you use?
Do you use any apps that automatically clear browser data/cookies?
Did this issue start recently or it was there since the site was updated?
Can you provide screenshots?
We didn't make any recent changes that may cause any of the issues you mentioned.. something may have changed on your device but we will check to see if there is anything wecan do to help.

Nothing there to click on to select membership.

This is all I see. It's grayed out and can't click on anything.

Screenshot 2023-09-09 215728.jpg

To prevent duplicate memberships, it only allows purchases when the membership lapses or is new.

Ok. Thanks. I'll wait until tomorrow.

Is there an ETA on a home page update expanding the most recent reviews section to larger than 5? Yes, my reasons might seem selfish, but in the end I want all our reviews to have greater exposure. In the past I've added to my wish list based solely on reviews I've caught on the homepage. Now, I do dig back a little further these days, but a casual site user would benefit from more visible review content and less "recent scores."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts