• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Jamaica Honeymoon!

jumbo

So I am getting married this weekend and the lady decided she wanted to go to Negril.

Do you guys know of any disc golf in Jamaica... I know I shouldn't... but cannot resist.

If there is disc golf in Jamaica, it's probably not worth it. Enjoy the honeymoon, Jamaica's a beautiful country with lots to see and do. You can play disc golf when you get home.

If there is disc golf in Jamaica, it's probably not worth it. Enjoy the honeymoon, Jamaica's a beautiful country with lots to see and do. You can play disc golf when you get home.

This ^ ^ ^ Also, the new wife will be super impressed if you seem to "forget" about disc golf for the entire trip :)

If you go to Negril, I recommend staying somewhere up on the cliffs. Much better in many respects than the beach. For good eats, try the Hungry Lion. At least a couple decades ago it was tops.

so resounding no disc golf on honeymoon.. ok... :D I will have to look for the hungry lion! Hopefully I won't be dinner.

Sandals is a nice place, you will definitely enjoy it! If you have a free day, try going to Dunn River Falls. It is a little expensive, but there is rock climbing, jet ski's, swim with the dolphins etc. It'll be about an hour-ish away I think?

Take one disk and just play catch with her on the beach. Then she might get hooked on throwing plastic. Also you will have the excuse of saying but dear when I go throw discs it reminds me of the good times we had on our honeymoon........ "evil laugh in the background"

Take one disk and just play catch with her on the beach. Then she might get hooked on throwing plastic. Also you will have the excuse of saying but dear when I go throw discs it reminds me of the good times we had on our honeymoon........ "evil laugh in the background"

Now that is a great idea... ;) :clap:

So speaking of.. what is a good disc for general catch that is also designed for DG??

Negril is awesome ... forget DG for your trip and enjoy things you won't find back home - like the beach ... and the liberal laws. Both the beach and the cliffs are very fun - take time to do both.

So I am getting married this weekend and the lady decided she wanted to go to Negril.

Do you guys know of any disc golf in Jamaica... I know I shouldn't... but cannot resist.

Necro bump.

Anybody know if there's any disc golf in Jamaica? Specifically in the Montego Bay area?

My Wife & I also did Jamaica for our honeymoon. Made me curious if they have any courses. Did search & nothing listed.

We stayed at Sandals also. When we went years ago you were allowed to visit the other Sandals resorts on the island & they have free shuttles to go back & forth. Check the schedule early in your trip to make sure you hit them all. Just the bus rides alone are an adventure and fun free way to see the island.

I found Dunns river to be quite a tourist trap. The falls are so eroded from being walked on they look fake & very crowded. Something you would picture at Disney.

The Snorkeling is great and included. We did that for most of the trip.