• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] James Conrad Glow Aviar

Gmtata01

Eagle Member
Anyone throw these? How do they compare (feel and flight) to JK-Xs.

I'm looking to pair these in the OS driving putter slot to pair with my Yetis that are straight to US.

I love mine and also pair them with Yeti's. My Yeti's are broke in, and are understable for driving. I would not call the Conrad overstable for driving, but definitely stable and will hold the line I put them on. Been using them for about 2 weeks now and they are great.

These things are sweet! Did some field work with a couple. I can throw them super hard and they don't turn. Max I would throw a putter is 300, I might push this one a little further. It doesn't have the dump out like my sky god. I can put it on anny and it will slowly pan to flat. Low line it will stay on anny, more height and it will stable out left.

Oh and, hello long time lurker, first post.

Last edited:
The James Aviar is 7 Euros more than JK-x in Innovastore. . do they fly the same . .sure i can buy one to support James but if i want to buy 3-5 for practise then it will be quite expensive

The James Aviar is 7 Euros more than JK-x in Innovastore. . do they fly the same . .sure i can buy one to support James but if i want to buy 3-5 for practise then it will be quite expensive

It's a small price to pay to keep James' locks well conditioned. Decisions like that lead to split ends and low sheen- we can't be having that!

If you change your putters frequently, that's a pricey experiment for sure. If you are sold on the mold and only putting them, putters can last in your bag for years. In five years when they're still going strong, will you really care about the 35 extra Euros you spent on them?

If you're throwing them, that's a damn expensive thrower!

I just want to test them against my Wizards both as a putter and thrower . . but if i like them i feel like a need about ten, but i´m not that into throwing base plastics.
Expensive to throw 21 Euro base plastics in the woods

I hear you about price. Bought mine with funny money. I have a BB Aviar San Marino that I can't find a back up for. These are looking like they'll do.

I was in a shop that had them and like anybody I was tempted to pick up a couple, but no way am I going boutique specialty run for my putter. Once you start comparing them to regular old Wizards and KC Pro Aviars and taking price into account, it's a no-go for me. The tour series seems to move the needle of these things for a lot of people, though.

I've seen comparisons to a Sky God, Wizard, Yeti Pro, and KC Pro, but nobody has said how they compare to the regular JK Aviars. Any difference in feel or flight?

My JC Aviar, is in between stiffness of a JK and KC. Also, mine is overstable for me. I throw putters around 250' max. After a couple months, it is straightening slightly but still doesn't turn when I throw it with anny.

My JCs are smoother than standard Jks if that makes sense. Still grippy, but a touch silkier. Stability wise they're pretty straight as far as JKs go. I have plenty of stock ones that started out with a good couple ticks more stability.

I won one of these as a CTP prize in a tournament yesterday. How would this fly relative to my Envy?

Just noticed mine's puddle-topped. Is that normal?

From my limited experience (1), they are a bit puddle topped and puddle even more with use.

Anyone else grab a USDGC commemorative disc? They sold out super fast per the usual. I got some that will be delivered today.