• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Jersey Devil Discs - Official DISCOUNT CODE Thread

JerseyDevilDiscs

Bogey Member
Hey Devils!

Check out this thread for up to date sales and discounts!

For everyone relaxing by the beach, lake, backyard, or disc golf course on this beautiful Labor Day, enjoy this UPDATED DISCOUNT!

Until September 2nd, redeem code LABOR25 for 25% off ALL DISCS!

or

UPD10 for 10% off our new stock of UPD Bags!

Only 2 days left!

The Jersey Devyl

2 MVP's and 2 Aviars

Sweet watermelon envy, tangent, McPro Aviar, and GStar Aviar. Can't wait for delivery!!

wow thanks for my echo star tee bird and gstar aviar !

great stuff. there's even brinster tee birds and mcpro aviars/roc3 that can be had at really low prices with the discount...

Sweet watermelon envy, tangent, McPro Aviar, and GStar Aviar. Can't wait for delivery!!

wow thanks for my echo star tee bird and gstar aviar !

great stuff. there's even brinster tee birds and mcpro aviars/roc3 that can be had at really low prices with the discount...

Kudos guys. Sale ends September 2nd, 11:59pm

Discount Code: LABOR25 or UPD10

$117 shipped for an UPD Shift? Just bought my birthday present for myself:)

Since our Labor Day sale was a great success, we have now activated our...

EVERYDAY DGCR 10% DISCOUNT!

Enter code DGCR10 at checkout everyday for 10% off.

I ordered a Shift backpack bag on Tuesday, it was at my house when I got home from work on Thursday. The only way it could have been faster is if they had driven it personally to my door. And even that wouldn't have been much faster.

Props to Jersey Devil Discs for the easiest, fastest on-line transaction I have ever had. I got a great deal on a sweet bag! Thanks very much.

I ordered a Shift backpack bag on Tuesday, it was at my house when I got home from work on Thursday. The only way it could have been faster is if they had driven it personally to my door. And even that wouldn't have been much faster.

Props to Jersey Devil Discs for the easiest, fastest on-line transaction I have ever had. I got a great deal on a sweet bag! Thanks very much.

Anytime RastaFish, enjoy the Shift!

Send me a note in your next order so we can appropriately thank you for the kind words :clap:

We are restocking this week. What should we order?

List some molds/plastics we do not carry!

Discmania FD and PD! Those are probably the cornerstone molds of Discmania.

Also wanted to say your prices look amazing and I'll be trying to put together an order from you in the near future :D

Discmania FD and PD! Those are probably the cornerstone molds of Discmania.

Also wanted to say your prices look amazing and I'll be trying to put together an order from you in the near future :D

Right on, rallyguy! We are adding the PD and FD in G plastic, as well as all other plastics currently available!

Latest posts