• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Jersey Devil Discs - Official DISCOUNT CODE Thread

LE Sol Spinner Proton Clash, Proton Tesla, SOFT ENVY!

Full MVP/Axiom release tomorrow. Trilogy, Discraft, and Innova orders in next week!

Don't forget our DGCR discount: Code DGCR10 at checkout for 10% off EVERYTHING

Got the envy and judges, all perfect, fast shipping. Thanks for the deals!

I would vote carry some Legacy (rivals, light & heavy patriots, and ghosts maybe?), and more Dynamic Discs since you are getting more MVP already :)

Got the envy and judges, all perfect, fast shipping. Thanks for the deals!

I would vote carry some Legacy (rivals, light & heavy patriots, and ghosts maybe?), and more Dynamic Discs since you are getting more MVP already :)

Legacy is definitely on our radar. Look for them by end of the month!

IN STOCK NOW!

Axiom LE Sol Spinner, Proton Tesla, Proton Clash, SOFT ENVY, MVP/Axiom Neutron Plastics

Legacy, Trilogy, Discraft, and Innova restocks next week

We know how important Football Sundays are to you!

As you prep for your fantasy football showdowns, check out Jersey Devil Discs for our Football Sunday Discounts!

20% off all discs - FF20 at checkout

10% Upper Park Designs Bags - UPD10 at checkout

Flags fly forever, and so should your discs! Every Sunday this football season.

Any chance you will have some MVP Amps in stock soon?

We expand our MVP & Axiom stock with every order. Amps will be added to our next order in Proton and Neutron. Any preference to weights?

BTW our Discmania line will be available tomorrow night :thmbup:

Is the DGCR discount still good? Is it good on UPD bags?

I was wondering the same thing. Was trying to make a purchase earlier but couldn't get any codes to work.

Guys, I am so sorry. I have fixed the site bugs, and have extended both discounts for a full week, valid through 9/29.

Code FF20 - 20% off discs

Code UPD10 - 10% off UPD Bags

We are updating our site tomorrow with our new stock of UPD Shifts (all colors), Innova and Discmania, and hopefully LEGACY DISCS BY THE END OF THE WEEK!

I'm a fan of 170 and lighter, but that's just general disc preference for everything I throw. I'm really excited about the legacy as well :D

Latest posts